NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

You can take Matt Nagy out of Kansas City, but you can't take the Kansas City chokejobs out of Matt Nagy.

Just cut the cord so going with the non-ESPN Sling package because, who needs it outside of ncaab season. Damnit I might actually have to cave. This Deion/LT2/Sharpe show is straight trash.

That was brutal. Huge play. O'Brien is a complete dunce. At least he still has those three TOs.

idiot cost them two games last year when on third and shorts , where conversions would end the game , he took the ball out of watsons hands and ran it into a wall.

I know Brady gets the credit as GOAT because of the rings but for my money Rodgers is the best to ever play the position. I hate the packers but could watch that guy play every sunday. Just wow.

I know Brady gets the credit as GOAT because of the rings but for my money Rodgers is the best to ever play the position. I hate the packers but could watch that guy play every sunday. Just wow.

He is absolutely amazing, no doubt. Not sure his squad is going very far though cuz the talent around him - on both sides of the ball - just isn't very good.

He is absolutely amazing, no doubt. Not sure his squad is going very far though cuz the talent around him - on both sides of the ball - just isn't very good.

With a joke of a coach to boot.

Was jealous of the Bears until Nagy channeled his inner McCarthy when they had two plays to gain 1 yard to win the game. I'll bet the whole stadium was thrilled to see the Kicker jog out there.

100% agree.

This position is completely fair.
Rodgers athleticism is superior and he is damn good.

I don't where I read it but Brady supposedly said that put Aaron Rodgers in the Patriots system and Aaron could throw for 7,000 yards.

Stephen Jones when asked to comment on Troy Aikman's criticism of the offense and the lack of creativity:

"everybody can play armchair quarterback"

Yes everybody can but when the guy doing it is a 3x SB champ who not only is in the HoF but did it playing for your team maybe you should shut yo' mouth and listen.

Stephen Jones when asked to comment on Troy Aikman's criticism of the offense and the lack of creativity:

"everybody can play armchair quarterback"

Yes everybody can but when the guy doing it is a 3x SB champ who not only is in the HoF but did it playing for your team maybe you should shut yo' mouth and listen.
The apple didn't fall far from the tree both are senile old fools.

Dang Stafford looks like the rookie tonight. Always thought he was a bit overrated even though he can pile up some stats

I didn’t think anyone could give the Bills a run for most embarrassing week 1.

But these Lions do not want to be denied.
Next week everyone will be jumping on the Jets and the Bucs bandwagons and both will probably fall on their face. NFL has too much parity for teams like the Lions to be this bad thru 16 games and teams like the Jets to be this good. Speaking of which, who wins a Super Bowl next: Giants, Jets or Bills.

Next week everyone will be jumping on the Jets and the Bucs bandwagons and both will probably fall on their face. NFL has too much parity for teams like the Lions to be this bad thru 16 games and teams like the Jets to be this good. Speaking of which, who wins a Super Bowl next: Giants, Jets or Bills.

I saw the Super Bowl--did they hire Patricia for his defensive acumen?

Gotta say, impressed with the Jets.

Pasqualoni’s defense.

A lot of Patriots players were happy to see change at the DC. They thought Patricia was too passive as a DC.
The new DC has shown a lot in his short time in charge.
I wasn’t upset when Patricia left.

Can’t wait till the board tries to tell me Stafford had a better game than Eli.
The Giants gave the Jets a stud QB for the next 15 years.
Barkley better have a Adrian Peterson career on the field.

Darnold has a freakishly large head.

Like, Syndrome from The Incredibles.

So of course I Google searched for that, and, yup. .

DJ5KcpsV4AE7sc9.jpg

The Giants gave the Jets a stud QB for the next 15 years.
Barkley better have a Adrian Peterson career on the field.
no.

Giants just have to win 1 more.

and i'll alert Bill Parcells that you are putting darnold in canton.

Giants will need a QB in 2022, maybe 2021.

they made the smart move.

no.

Giants just have to win 1 more.

and i'll alert Bill Parcells that you are putting darnold in canton.

Giants will need a QB in 2022, maybe 2021.

they made the smart move.
Lol you think Eli is Brady.
Eli won’t be the QB in 2020.
If Eli had Brady’s game yesterday you are doing cartwheels for Eli. In NE Brady isn’t getting any credit even though Houston is a top 5 defense.
Can’t wait to see what Eli does in Houston week 3.

Some truth to that. Sometimes though I feel like people mocking overreactions are just trying to sound smart on Twitter. Nobody should need week 1 to know picking a RB #2 is laughably awful.
I would take the Jets over the Lions on a neutral field next week I know that & they were a TD dog; on the road but still.
I think everyone sorta gets Fitzpatrick by now so not sure how hot that bandwagon gets unless they sweep the PA teams.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom