NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

I don’t dislike Marrone as I think he did a solid job here but his Sycophants overrate how good he was.

The Jaguars had a last place schedule last year and no expectations. That D was crazy last year. Jags will have cap trouble coming up as well. They are going to have to dump Bortles because of his cap number and draft a rookie.

That Alex Smith injury along with the Earl Thomas one are why Leveon Bell holding out isn’t stupid.
Get your money when you aren’t a position they will take care of.

Totally agree. Especially the way the Steelers would have used him up like a beater car knowing it was a one year rental.

If I was Bell I probably would have come back this week tho. Just to avoid any type of claim by the Steelers that his rights are still theirs.

I don’t dislike Marrone as I think he did a solid job here but his Sycophants overrate how good he was.

The Jaguars had a last place schedule last year and no expectations. That D was crazy last year. Jags will have cap trouble coming up as well. They are going to have to dump Bortles because of his cap number and draft a rookie.

There's a Canadian band, Sloan, who did a song called "Coax Me." One of the lines in that song was "it's not the band I hate, it's their fans." Great line, and pretty appropriate.

That said, I do think that Marrone is an arrogant, smug tool.

Holding down there on the goaline with that little time left is actually good strategy.
The 3rd&5 run up the gut on their last possession otoh is vintage Loserball.
I thought the Pitt OL moved early? CBS can't be bothered to replay that part once in 801 chances I guess.

I've developed an irrational hatred of the Texans. The coach is a douche, they're the luckiest team ever, and their uniforms suck. Hope they lose 30-0 again after another undeserved home playoff game.
What is Washington doing throwing 40yds downfield when they need 10yds for a 50yd fg.

Michael Bennett might be done. T. Hill broke out of his arm tackle. Bennett should be strong enough to take down Hill.

Chargers kickers are like Spinal Tap drummers. They lose them more games than any team.
Broncos just stole one in LA.
That stadium was like 75% Broncos fans. The Chargers in LA have an embarrassing non home field.

Michael Bennett might be done. T. Hill broke out of his arm tackle. Bennett should be strong enough to take down Hill.

Surprisingly he's been their most effective DL player this year besides Cox. Has played well. He's likely a goner though cuz of his cap number.

Chargers kickers are like Spinal Tap drummers. They lose them more games than any team.
Broncos just stole one in LA.
That stadium was like 75% Broncos fans. The Chargers in LA have an embarrassing non home field.
Stole my ass. We literally got robbed of the 2 pt conversion, game shoud've been tied at 22. So we're driving down field down by 2, and see an obvious PI that they replayed, nope they call it offensive PI, can't get a replay from the beginning of the play to save our lives in a very do or die situation with 30 seconds left in the game. Bronco's overcame a lot of bs to win.

Also this bs wording in the rules or whatever on automatic replays of "scoring" plays needs to be changed asap. If it involves a possible score, that should constitute a scoring play. The way they explained it, it was not a scoring play so it didn't get auto reviewed, since the refs called it short, that's not a scoring play. Although the play literally landed on the goal line. Terrible wording and meaning of the rule.

Stole my ass. We literally got robbed of the 2 pt conversion, game shoud've been tied at 22. So we're driving down field down by 2, and see an obvious PI that they replayed, nope they call it offensive PI, can't get a replay from the beginning of the play to save our lives in a very do or die situation with 30 seconds left in the game. Bronco's overcame a lot of bs to win.
I said stole because Phil Rivers spiking that pass on the 3rd down after the 2 minute warning gave the Broncos the extra 40 seconds they needed to win that game.
That decision was amazingly bad by Rivers. Broncos played well but that was a game the Chargers kicker, Chargers QB and HC blew.

I said stole because Phil Rivers spiking that pass on the 3rd down after the 2 minute warning gave the Broncos the extra 40 seconds they needed to win that game.
That decision was amazingly bad by Rivers. Broncos played well but that was a game the Chargers kicker, Chargers QB and HC blew.
So you just completely ignore the 2 points before Rivers bad throw even happened, it would've been a tie game at that point. I'm guessing you watched from that point on or just watched highlights not the whole game. A player not performing is way different than getting 2 pts stolen. Best case scenario is a wash. Best case. That was a game that a lot of people had a hand in, but the refs blew it. Would've been completely different on how the Chargers played trying to get the ball down the field in a tie game, as they would've had no choice.

The Saints are on pace to score over 600 points this year and in the same amount of games have scored 25 more points than the Chiefs and 43 more than the Rams.

Who's got the best offense?

Patriots/Seahawks, regular season since 2014 Super Bowl
Patriots- (46-12, .793)
Seahawks- (34-23-1, .595)

Patriots/Falcons, regular season since 2016 Super Bowl
Patriots- (20-6, .769)
Falcons- (14-12, .538

Patriots/Eagles/Jaguars, regular season since 2017 Super Bowl
Patriots- (7-3, .700)
Eagles- (4-6. .400)
Jaguars- (3-7, .300)

Yet Trollin’ Volin’s top point to Patriots fans your team might fall to the 4 seed in the playoffs because Houston is 7-3 and how underachieving this team has been since losing the SB. Even though the Pats beat the Texans week 1 and right in line to be a contender this year.
I swear KaiserUEO are you in charge of how the New England media covers their team?

Opening line is NO minus 7.5. Run don't walk to your local bookmaker and put it all on NO. And bet the over while you're at it tho I don't see a total yet. This one is going well into the high 50s or beyond.

bpo at the window

1542647746873.jpeg

They've had the worst kicking game in the league the last 5 years. That's a big part of it.

They should stop kicking. Go for every 4th down and 2pt conversion

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom