NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

The only thing I’m slightly Concerned about as a Saints fan is Terron Armstead left yesterdays game with an injury. The Oline has been dominant this year and LT is the most important position for pass protection.

You guys will destroy my Eagles this week. Will be a blood bath.

You guys will destroy my Eagles this week. Will be a blood bath.

Haven’t watched much of the Eagles this year. What’s the issue? SB hangover?

Thought for sure they’d beat Dallas.

OL has been shaky for some reason. Playcalling has not been good. They had two really bad 4th Q defensive collapses when on that side of the ball they have been really solid. Run D had been excellent all year but Zeke killed them. Tackling issues and I think the D was on the field too long all game. No more Ajayi and Blount. I don’t think they have enough downfield juice in the passing game in general and now the secondary is really banged up.

OL has been shaky for some reason. Playcalling has not been good. They had two really bad 4th Q defensive collapses when on that side of the ball they have been really solid. Run D had been excellent all year but Zeke killed them. Tackling issues and I think the D was on the field too long all game. No more Ajayi and Blount. I don’t think they have enough downfield juice in the passing game in general and now the secondary is really banged up.

I just saw Darby tore his ACL.

The Panther collapse really hurt the Eagles IMO.

I just saw Darby tore his ACL.

The Panther collapse really hurt the Eagles IMO.

Ouch re: Darby. Damn. Yep, no question re: Panthers. Titans also got them in similar fashion early in the season.

We may suck but our domination of Philly in Philly continues. 7-1 over the last 8. The season is still essentially over for Dallas but listening to the Philly fans boo their team was priceless.

You're not counting that meaningless last game of the season last year, are you?

Many issues but first and foremost are injuries which we all know are part of the game. Last night Eagles were missing two starting DBs and one starting safety then Darby went down in the 3rd quarter. Derek Barnett is out for the year and Timmy Jernigan finally practiced for the first time last week but didn't play. Defense completely lacks depth. First three quarter stats Eagles D ranks 6th in NFL, 4Q they rank 30th. No depth cuz of injuries. I go to every home game and I was hard pressed to name 3-4 guys out on the field on defense last night. Probably don't even belong in the NFL.

On offense they're missing their two best RBs in Ajaia and Sproles. Last night Lane Johnson (easily the best RT in the NFL) didn't play. Peters is very banged up and not nearly himself (should retire). Also without two WRs in Wallace and Hollins.

Many issues but first and foremost are injuries which we all know are part of the game. Last night Eagles were missing two starting DBs and one starting safety then Darby went down in the 3rd quarter. Derek Barnett is out for the year and Timmy Jernigan finally practiced for the first time last week but didn't play. Defense completely lacks depth. First three quarter stats Eagles D ranks 6th in NFL, 4Q they rank 30th. No depth cuz of injuries. I go to every home game and I was hard pressed to name 3-4 guys out on the field on defense last night. Probably don't even belong in the NFL.

On offense they're missing their two best RBs in Ajaia and Sproles. Last night Lane Johnson (easily the best RT in the NFL) didn't play. Peters is very banged up and not nearly himself (should retire). Also without two WRs in Wallace and Hollins.

I was worried about this game until I saw last nights result. Eagles will need to score 35 to have a chance and it sounds like they don’t have the personnel available to do that.

I was worried about this game until I saw last nights result. Eagles will need to score 35 to have a chance and it sounds like they don’t have the personnel available to do that.

Having one worthy NFL starter (Jenkins) in your secondary is not the recipe for success when facing Drew Brees. I wouldn't touch the Eagles if you gave me 14.

Opening line is NO minus 7.5. Run don't walk to your local bookmaker and put it all on NO. And bet the over while you're at it tho I don't see a total yet. This one is going well into the high 50s or beyond.

You're not counting that meaningless last game of the season last year, are you?

Fair point. Should probably remove the meaningless 2016 week 17 game when Dallas rested starters too.

The series is 9-8 so far this decade. Not a whole lot of meaning in losing at home for both teams.

Fair point. Should probably remove the meaningless 2016 week 17 game when Dallas rested starters too.

The series is 9-8 so far this decade. Not a whole lot of meaning in losing at home for both teams.

Would agree. I hadn't thought of it as Dallas domination in that Philly rolled them in Big D last year. Prior to 2016 these teams were radically different then as opposed to now in so many ways. Nearly all of the skill players were not around back in 2015 for either team as compared to now not to mention the Philly coaching staff etc.

Opening line is NO minus 7.5. Run don't walk to your local bookmaker and put it all on NO. And bet the over while you're at it tho I don't see a total yet. This one is going well into the high 50s or beyond.

Wow. I was thinking -10.

Cooper Kupp done for the year. Makes the Rams a bit easier to defend.

It seems like everyone in the nfc east has had a crappy homefield since they tore down the Vet & RFK. Eagle fans' fav. pundit Lombardi made a good point today their opponents were throwing potential game winners in their endzone at the end in their only 2 home W's this year. The Giants were punked at home by Todd Collins towards the end of the year when they were fighting for their playoff lives in '07; and were shredded by the Packers at home both years they won in GB. The Dak rookie team was 8-0 away, 4-5 home.

It seems like everyone in the nfc east has had a crappy homefield since they tore down the Vet & RFK. Eagle fans' fav. pundit Lombardi made a good point today their opponents were throwing potential game winners in their endzone at the end in their only 2 home W's this year. The Giants were punked at home by Todd Collins towards the end of the year when they were fighting for their playoff lives in '07; and were shredded by the Packers at home both years they won in GB. The Dak rookie team was 8-0 away, 4-5 home.

All nine of the Eagles games have been decided by a TD or less except for the game against the NYG.

6-10 is in play?

O/U 2.5 torn ACLs if this game happens in Mexico.
Dr5gYmTXcAEgv8_

Dr5gYmUX4AEDYzN

O/U 2.5 torn ACLs if this game happens in Mexico.
Dr5gYmTXcAEgv8_

Dr5gYmUX4AEDYzN
I’m assuming the NFL is bringing the turf?

If not, I wouldn’t play it.

Add that to the bill for the wall the Mexicans better be building.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom