NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 76 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Obviously as a Saints fan i hope KC wins this game, but me thinks both these teams choke in the playoffs. Too much hype. I trust New England, New Orleans, Pittsburgh more in January.

bpo at the window

View attachment 144837

Haha. thx.

Some more free advice with no money back guarantee. One in college and one in the NFL.

Take ND -10.5 against USC. That line must be a typo. ND should run them right out of the building.

OVER 46 in the PHL/NYG game. Neither team will be able to stop the other. And it pains me to say this but I have no idea why Philly is laying 5.5 to NY. If this game were in the Swamp I could understand... :)

Did Andy Reid bet against him team tonight?
They can’t stop committing penalities and don’t look ready to play.

Yikes. Is there anyone who didn't expect a lot of scoring tonight?

The Chiefs have zero pass rush. They’ll score 30 plus tonight, but I see the Rams beating them a similar score the Saints beat the Rams.

Has officiating been bad this year?

I don’t think it’s been nearly as bad as last year?

Well, they're obviously still trying to sort out the new rule on protecting the QB. They passed that same rule in the CFL a few years back and the same things happened. But today, the players have adjusted and there are far fewer problems than there once were.

The NFL's compound problem is that this was preceded by a few years of that idiotic "survive contact with the ground" rule that was purely a disaster.

A few posters here aren't Jerome Boger fans.
I love how Boger says holding.
Halding number 77. He is a bad ref. Though I don’t think Clete Blakeman is better.
I like when Bill Vinovich, Brad Allen Walt Coleman John Parry ref the games. They are good refs.

Jason Witten saying obvious cliche after obvious cliche is ruining this fun game.
He never says anything that a person watching can see.
Room can be annoying because he is having fun but the guy tells us stuff we don’t know.

I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the end of this thing in Central time. I feel sorry for you Easterners.

I'm not sure I'm going to make it to the end of this thing in Central time. I feel sorry for you Easterners.

Somehow I have a week off beginning today. So don’t worry about me tonight.
820BFAC5-CF66-49C3-AC8C-1C5F2A21D7FE.gif

Unbelievable game. Two great offenses, two dynamic quarterbacks, three terrible announcers.

Unbelievable game. Two great offenses, two dynamic quarterbacks, three terrible announcers.

I don't mind Joe Tesotore...he's just the play by play...the moronic Whitten and Booger are HORRIFIC...they add NOTHING to the game..infact they detract from it. several times during the game, there was a penalty that they didnt even address..kept talking as if nothing happened. Collinsworth is no great shakes either. anyone who makes a play is all of a sudden a great player...At least Romo tries...as much crap as Aikmen gets, at least he will say something negative about a guy who is playing rancid. i'd have to say in all the major sports, NFL broadcasters are the worst...for as much cool stuff is going on in the field, they could really improve our experience if they explained it to the viewing audience.. you really see how much you're missing when you watch something like "NFL Matchup" with greg Cossell and Sal P.

in other news, vegas takes huge loss on over / under in rams chiefs game. nearly 70 percent was on the over..and im sure it was a heavily get game. who in their right mind didnt think each team was at least getting to 35? both teams have mega quick strike offenses..and can strategically run the ball well enough to keep the D honest. ..oh..and both have big problems in the secondary...No Berry on chiefs and No Talib on The rams. easiest money in the history of sports gambling.. freaking 63 o/u...how bout 100+?

I feel really good about the Saints after they held the Rams to 35. Mahomes had to feel like he was back in the Big 12 last night. The difference between the Saints and Rams/Chiefs is they don't turn the ball over and can actually get some stops.

I don't mind Joe Tesotore...he's just the play by play...the moronic Whitten and Booger are HORRIFIC...they add NOTHING to the game..infact they detract from it. several times during the game, there was a penalty that they didnt even address..kept talking as if nothing happened. Collinsworth is no great shakes either. anyone who makes a play is all of a sudden a great player...At least Romo tries...as much crap as Aikmen gets, at least he will say something negative about a guy who is playing rancid. i'd have to say in all the major sports, NFL broadcasters are the worst...for as much cool stuff is going on in the field, they could really improve our experience if they explained it to the viewing audience.. you really see how much you're missing when you watch something like "NFL Matchup" with greg Cossell and Sal P.
After reading this article and hearing Tessitore he is a hardo and awful announcer.
ESPN Handpicked Joe Tessitore to Rebuild Its Relationship With the NFL—Here’s Why

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom