NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Which ones?

Did u watch the game?

First off that was a brutal miss on the helmet to helmet. I don't care whether it decided the game or not. That's irrelevant. You have to call that. Awful miss.

The holding call on Beasley was completely ticky-tack. No need to make that call- barely touched him- and Dak was throwing it out of bounds anyway. They would have had to punt from deep in their own territory. Then a few minutes later the Cowboys get a pick where their DB was mugging the Redskin receiver on the play as Aikman mentioned far worse than the Beasley play. Critical play and critical miss by the refs.

Did u watch the game?

First off that was a brutal miss on the helmet to helmet. I don't care whether it decided the game or not. That's irrelevant. You have to call that. Awful miss.

The holding call on Beasley was completely ticky-tack. No need to make that call- barely touched him- and Dak was throwing it out of bounds anyway. They would have had to punt from deep in their own territory. Then a few minutes later the Cowboys get a pick where their DB was mugging the Redskin receiver on the play as Aikman mentioned far worse than the Beasley play. Critical play and critical miss by the refs.

The refs officiated that game like they had the Cowboys -7.

That was a poorly officiated game all around. A few huge missed calls on Washington as well including an early facemask on Dak, helmet to helmet on a sack of Dak and more. People looking to see this as a gift to the cowboys from the refs just hate Dallas overall. They missed a lot of calls all over the field and hurt both teams.

Giants fans - you get another shot at the Cowboys. Save the ref complaints for that one.

That was a poorly officiated game all around. A few huge missed calls on Washington as well including an early facemask on Dak, helmet to helmet on a sack of Dak and more. People looking to see this as a gift to the cowboys from the refs just hate Dallas overall. They missed a lot of calls all over the field and hurt both teams.

Giants fans - you get another shot at the Cowboys. Save the ref complaints for that one.

Not a Giant fan. Just pointing out the missed calls by the refs that were critical calls that had an effect on the outcome of the game.

Thankfully Rodney Harrison only does one or two games a year. He is awful. Some former coaches and players in the booth are reluctant to criticize former peers. Harrison is the extreme opposite. He criticizes players and coaches constantly. He's always moaning about somebody or some thing.

Thankfully Rodney Harrison only does one or two games a year. He is awful. Some former coaches and players in the booth are reluctant to criticize former peers. Harrison is the extreme opposite. He criticizes players and coaches constantly. He's always moaning about somebody or some thing.

I actually liked that booth. One of the better announcing crews to listen to.

Did u watch the game?

That was two. They also had some bad calls the other way.

Not a Giant fan. Just pointing out the missed calls by the refs that were critical calls that had an effect on the outcome of the game.

Just as I did given they would have changed the number of points scored early on in the game which critically impacted how the remainder of the game played out. A 17-7 lead or better vs a 10-7 lead would have critically impacted how things played out too.

I actually liked that booth. One of the better announcing crews to listen to.

Ugh. Maybe you're confusing your contentment with the outcome of the contest with the broadcast. Seriously Tirico and Dungey are fine but Harrison is awful.

He's the Johnny Miller of NFL

Ugh. Maybe you're confusing your contentment with the outcome of the contest with the broadcast. Seriously Tirico and Dungey are fine but Harrison is awful.

It’s a bit refreshing I guess. The Romo’s, Grudens etc of the world never criticize anyone.

Which will be 98 pct likely another big Saints win. They are playing unbeatable football right now.

You’re probably right. I didn’t even think they played that well last night. Brees missed a few throws he’s been making all year that kept them from scoring 40 plus again.

It’s a bit refreshing I guess. The Romo’s, Grudens etc of the world never criticize anyone.

I guess it's refreshing if it's only once or twice a year. Beyond that it's painful. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that he made at least two dozen negative comments last night. In the NFL quite often the reason somebody doesn't make a play is because someone on the other team made a better play.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom