NFL Thread - 2018 | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2018

Dolphins hiring Patriots DC Brian Flores.

I am going to guess Greg Schiano will be his replacement.

Phins not hiring Richard is outstanding news.

I hope he stays in Dallas and is given the opportunity to succeed Garrett.

No but I enjoy how confident the guy is when he is wrong so much.
It’s called good radio.

There is no fence sitting.

Get on 1 side or the other and either drink champagne...or gasoline.

Personally, I think he’s going 3-1.

I’m taking the pats.

I know u won’t be rooting for your posts alsacs, Rivers will be exposed as regulars season donkey jockey...again, tomorrow.

It’s called good radio.

I’m taking the pats.

I know u won’t be rooting for your posts alsacs, Rivers will be exposed as regulars season donkey jockey...again, tomorrow.
If I were betting I would go
Colts +5.5 KC 35 Indy 31(KC wins Indy Covers)
Cowboys +7 LA 28 Dallas 24(LA wins Dallas covers)
Patriots -4 NE 24 LAC 17( NE wins and covers)
Saints -8 NO 35 Philadelphia 24( NO wins and covers)

The one I am most confident is KC-Indy and one I am least is NO-Philly as if NO doesn’t put Philly away before the 4th I think they won’t cover.

Rivers is a good QB but against Brady he is the anti-Eli.
The best Stat Eli Manning has is he is 3-2 to head to head versus Brady with the 2 SBs.

Philip Rivers is 0-7 head to head versus Brady and Rivers has had the better team numerous times.

Ben Roethlisberger is 3-8 head to head versus Brady.
So your boy is the only one competitive.

Thoughts in Flores? Alsacs
Very smart, well liked very hard worker.
He is aggressive unlike Patricia.
He is from Massachusetts projects worked his way to from BC walk-on to Senior Captain and has been in the Pats front office and understands their philosophy and then worked his way onto the coaching staff and was de facto DC this year.
Belichick knew he would become a HC quickly not sure he expected this year.
I don’t know what type of staff he will hire as he is a Belichick guy and thus knows from Parcells mantra to Belichick not to raid his mentor’s current staff unlike what Mangini tried to do when he left for the Jets.
If Daboil leaves Buffalo he could be your OC.

I wouldn’t hate the hire as unlike the other Belichick assistants he was in the front office and on the staff so he knows how Belichick operates all around.

Greg Schiano is going to replace Flores on the staff so I hate losing Flores for that.

He is from Massachusetts projects worked his way to from BC walk-on to Senior Captain and has been in the Pats front office and understands their philosophy and then worked his way onto the coaching staff and was de facto DC this year.
I don’t know what type of staff he will hire as he is a Belichick guy and thus knows from Parcells mantra to Belichick not to raid his mentor’s current staff unlike what Mangini tried to do when he left for the Jets.

I wouldn’t hate the hire as unlike the other Belichick assistants he was in the front office and on the staff so he knows how Belichick operates all around.

Greg Schiano is going to replace Flores on the staff so I hate losing Flores for that.
Im excited. keeping my eye on OC, wouldn’t be wild about Daboil

It’s called good radio.

I’m taking the pats.

FTR Kaiser thinks Narcoleptic Phil Leotardo is “good radio.”

EDBC6445-A62C-400B-A35E-ED48162DBB13.jpeg

Why would Daboll be leaving Buffalo for a lateral move?

He’s from Western NY and Buffalo has a potential franchise QB.

And even if he wanted to, why would Buffalo allow him to interview?

The one I am most confident is KC-Indy and one I am least is NO-Philly as if NO doesn’t put Philly away before the 4th I think they won’t cover.

The best Stat Eli Manning has is he is 3-2 to head to head versus Brady with the 2 SBs.

Philip Rivers is 0-7 head to head versus Brady and Rivers has had the better team numerous times.

I'm not a gambler, but I know that psychology plays a big part in the setting (and moving) of a line. That's why I wonder if that 7-point line isn't a sucker bet to entice Cowboys' fans in. It seems to me to be too big a line. Which is why it probably isn't.

Why would Daboll be leaving Buffalo for a lateral move?

He’s from Western NY and Buffalo has a potential franchise QB.

And even if he wanted to, why would Buffalo allow him to interview?
I was spit balling guys that Flores has a NE relationship with.
I thought Bills fans didn’t like Daboil.
If he is safe in Buffalo he won’t leave but Flores is likely going to target a coaching staff with ties to NE and not with NE now.

I was spit balling guys that Flores has a NE relationship with.
I thought Bills fans didn’t like Daboil.
If he is safe in Buffalo he won’t leave but Flores is likely going to target a coaching staff with ties to NE and not with NE now.

I don’t think Bills fans are committed one way or another on Daboll yet. Peterman, Rookie QB, off the street QB’s, poor WR and OL talent. We should know more next year.

Bills fired Oline and WR coach. I think McDermott wants Daboll to have a say in who he’s working with going forward.

Rivers is 0-whatever in games that mean something.

Breathe, brother.

You’ve got nothing to fear.

“Goodnight Irene!*”

*courtesy of Michael “The Voice” Schiavello, the Los Angeles Rams. Roy Nelson, and Big Nog.
0EF3F7B5-5ED3-4F69-8EEA-70B1BC7D77D8.gif

Rams OL is the best in football.

They crushed it tonight and it’s amazing none of their starters have been injured enough to miss a start this year.

It’d be great if Scott Linehan left Dallas this summer but that’s probably not happening.

On to 2019.

I think the year week made a lot of people forget how good KC and the Rams are.

Poor Stephen A.
Screen-Shot-2019-01-10-at-7.47.08-PM-832x447.png

Doesn’t Brees on his list and had Luck #1.
Wow. What an idiot.

Is that tommyboy at 5??

Today is Brady, the magic of foles and 2 more regular season donkey jockey stat boys.

Bree’s hasn’t to get #2...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom