NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Who is the second best QB in the NFC West?
Jimmy G
Jared Goff
Kyler Murray
I go Murray 2nd
Jimmy G 3rd
Goff 4th.

definitely Murray. Jimmy G is very average and Goff isn’t that good.

This is a mild positive for Philly. Have the west coast team come east to play an early tilt. Now if they could forget to bring Russell Wilson with them that would be even better.
Unfortunately, Seattle has won 7 straight 1:00 p.m. EST road games, and they'll also be coming off their bye. I am in for leaving Russ back on the west coast...

I think Cam may be washed tbh. Shoulder/Now Foot. Makes me wonder about someone like Lamar long term.

Lamar runs like a running back , not like a 6'5" upright target. he knows how to get small and take hits at angles. he's runs nothing like the way RG3, VIck, or Cam did. Also, look at his neck. This is not the neck of your typical QB.. It's not takeo spikes level, but he's not a frail dude.

neck.jpg

Lol talk in New England is they are looking at signing Colin Kaepernick as they are down on Jared Stidham.

This would cause the most hated team become popular from the people that hate the most. Not sure I want the guy he has to be washed up.

Unfortunately, Seattle has won 7 straight 1:00 p.m. EST road games, and they'll also be coming off their bye. I am in for leaving Russ back on the west coast...

haha so much for that theory. The Birds need to split the next two. If they do they're in decent shape.

Really can’t wait for all the Patriots jersey bought if the Patriots sign kaepernick.
The Patriots have a 3rd QB on their roster Cody Kessler. If this workout shows he can play I bet they cut Kessler sign Kaepernick.
They use him as the scout team QB as they play Dak/Watson/Mahomes in the next 3 weeks and if they play Baltimore again.

Kap has no interest in playing. It would diminish his martyr status. Besides, he couldn't play three years ago. Probably only deteriorated since then.

Myles Garrett reminds me of Bruce Smith at the DE position.
He mixes up power and speed rushes really well.

Myles Garrett reminds me of Bruce Smith at the DE position.
He mixes up power and speed rushes really well.

Little roid rage from Myles there. What a POS. This whole Browns team is a bunch of "me first" clowns

And Pouncey going back to his UF days with Hernandez, kicking Garrett.

ETA: I don't really blame Pouncey for losing it.

Little roid rage from Myles there. What a POS. This whole Browns team is a bunch of "me first" clowns

Swinging the helmet should get him atleast 4 games.
That was horrible.
Pouncey was defending Rudolph that was terrible.

The browns cant lose enough for my liking.

Did he make contact with Rudolph’s head with the helmet.
It was really close.

Did he make contact with Rudolph’s head with the helmet.
It was really close.

yes, the helmet connected with his head flush. it was essentially assault. a guy that strong swinging a hard ass helmet as hard as he can onto another man's bare head? that's like the donald brashear marty mccsorley situation...it went beyond the normal confines of the game. this wasn't a fight. this was assault with a weapon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom