NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 110 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

In context that was battery, and had something happened to Rudolph, he'd probably end up facing a criminal charge.

He's done for the year, maybe even next year. The League will be harsh with their punishment.

Some of the other players are going to have lengthy and expensive punishment as well.

Edit:
Battery
Primary tabs

Overview
Battery exists in both the tort law context and the criminal law context. In tort law, assault is considered an intentional tort.
Definition
1. In criminal law, this is a physical act that results in harmful or offensive contact with another person without that person's consent.
2. In tort law, the intentional causation of harmful or offensive contact with another's person without that person's consent.
Assault and Battery
In an act of physical violence by one person against another, "assault" is usually paired with battery. In an act of physical violence, assault refers to the act which causes the victim to apprehend imminent physical harm, while battery refers to the actual act causing the physical harm.
Criminal Law
Criminal law statutes will sometimes merge the two terms of "assault" and "battery" into the one crime of "assault."
Aggravated Battery
Aggravated battery is battery which involves an aggravating circumstance. Liability and sentencing for aggravated battery is typically harsher than that for regular battery.
Prima Facie Case
The prima facie case for battery contains 4 components:
  1. The defendant acts
  2. The defendant intends to cause contact with the victim
  3. The defendant's contact with the victim is harmful or offensive
  4. The defendant's contact causes the victim to suffer a contact that is harmful or offensive

I mean, what the hell was he thinking???

Garret has a history of losing it to a degree. Off the field he's some sort of renaissance man but he has a switch on the field that flips now and then. I think he's done for the regular season at least...and thus likely the remainder of the season since he plays on the turds..i mean browns.

Browns defense is a coward unit. I’m glad they’re about to step onto the tracks and face down the oncoming dolphins train/onslaught

Did he? They both looked pretty mediocre, I thought.

Also, didn't think he played particularly well last night, either.

Well Allen wouldn’t have completed that 42 yard pass to Beckham last night. I agree with Chuggs takes;).

Well Allen wouldn’t have completed that 42 yard pass to Beckham last night. I agree with Chuggs takes;).

Sure about that? Because your boy - for whom accuracy was supposed to be a strong suit - now has the lowest completion % in the NFL. :p

Sure about that? Because your boy - for whom accuracy was supposed to be a strong suit - now has the lowest completion % in the NFL. :p

Lol whatever. Believe what you want. Would take him over Allen all day.

Give Baker Brian Daboil as his OC and not the in over his head Freddie Kitchens he would be better.
Baker Mayfield has had a bad year but he is a lot better than Josh Allen.
Allen is an athlete playing QB.
Mayfield looks like a struggling QB.

I thought that a big part of the reason Dorsey hired Kitchens as HC was due to his relationship with Mayfield?

I thought that a big part of the reason Dorsey hired Kitchens as HC was due to his relationship with Mayfield?
They followed the stupid model of Tampa Bay.
Jameis had a good rookie year under Lovie as the HC and Dirk Koetter as the OC.
Teams wanted to hire Koetter after the year so Tampa fires Lovie as HC and hired Koetter.
They didn’t want Jameis to have to learn a new system and it backfired and Jameis regressed and Koetter was fired after 2 years.

Browns were stupid and didn’t realize you don’t promote an in over his head dolt to HC just to keep the system in place. Baker is going to take a year to overcome this.

Browns are going to hire Mike McCarthy after the year that is the most obvious hire in the offseason.

Daboil is protecting Josh Allen bigtime.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom