NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 114 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

It it’s legal then I need to forward the tape to McD to teach Josh.
If an eligible receiver is in the neighborhood then the QB can chuck it into the dirt around them.
It’s smart if the QB is under pressure. Only QBs that care about the completion percentage like Aaron Rodgers don’t do it.

The receiver has to be right around the pass though if the QB is in the pocket. Michel was on the ground as the Eagles blew up the screen call so Brady threw it right into the ground next to him.

Allen should do it. An incompletion isn’t a bad play when the defense blows the play up.

If an eligible receiver is in the neighborhood then the QB can chuck it into the dirt around them.
It’s smart if the QB is under pressure. Only QBs that care about the completion percentage like Aaron Rodgers don’t do it.

The receiver has to be right around the pass though if the QB is in the pocket. Michel was on the ground as the Eagles blew up the screen call so Brady threw it right into the ground next to him.

Allen should do it. An incompletion isn’t a bad play when the defense blows the play up.
It’s brilliant

Brady looks off so far today.
Marshall Newhouse has the guy seeing ghosts.
He has no confidence in his OL.
Next week they get their LT back so it should get better then but Marshall Newhouse is ranked 62nd out of 64 of the LT/RTs on PFF.

Tony buddy New England called TO so Philly had to punt.
Cmon man you aren’t an idiot.

Like 5 different times in this game I looked at Wentz and thought "wait, I don't remember him having an arm sleeve tattoo" but then realized it's just his camo undershirt.
lol - thought exactly the same thing.

Like 5 different times in this game I looked at Wentz and thought "wait, I don't remember him having an arm sleeve tattoo" but then realized it's just his camo undershirt.

Had the same reaction when I started watching.

Was thinking that’s a helluva tat sleeve to get in season.

Let's just eliminate replay. There is no consistency at all. Hopkins was 100% interfered with and they dont even think about overturning it. Then I am seeing plays overturned that are likely but not conclusive. It's become a garbage mechanism

Why are the #Patriots running the #Syracuse offense?
They don’t want Brady dropping back unless they are behind as Newhouse has gotten him drilled a lot this game.
They just want to shorten the game and win it hopefully on defense.

They don’t want Brady dropping back unless they are behind as Newhouse has gotten him drilled a lot this game.
They just want to shorten the game and win it hopefully on defense.

I'd just like to see more quick slants to get the ball out of his hand.

Which I've also wanted out of Syracuse all season frankly...

Do you ever watch the promos for some of these CBS sitcoms during NFL games and just think, "who watches this crap?"

Fox promos, also.

Some of the promos for their 911 show are fairly graphic and very cheesy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom