NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 181 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Weak post game interview of clowny. Why not ask him why he went helmet to helmet and didn’t get tossed.
Would like to see a suspension next week. But the NFL won't.

I don’t see any home teams losing next weekend.
Closest game will be GB-Seattle.

Yea, games won’t be as close as this weekend. Couple games could be double figure games.

I actually like it. I think it's a good compromise between (a) the old NFL system where it was way too easy for the team who won the coin toss, and (b) the college system which is just way too drawn out.
Why not just let both teams have a possession in OT .. at least in the post season

Yea, games won’t be as close as this weekend. Couple games could be double figure games.
Green Bay sucks and could easily lose ..

If Seattle wins if I am the NFL I suspend Clowney next week for that hit.
As if Clowney (or anyone this side of Li Ning) has that type body control to head him on purpose

The nfl official announcement now makes them complicit with the inept officials on not calling the offensive pass interference against Minnesota. The nfl is a corrupt organization.

The nfl official announcement now makes them complicit with the inept officials on not calling the offensive pass interference against Minnesota. The nfl is a corrupt organization.
Dungy and Harrison both nailed it, and the officials failed with bs excuses. Dungy said exactly what I said, the push off gained Rudolph a competitive advantage. I thought that's what the NFL officials used to use for a ruling??

If Seattle wins if I am the NFL I suspend Clowney next week for that hit.
Leads with helmet as Wentz is already almost down. Suspend and fine.

If Tua comes back for next year his hip has to be brutal.
Lawrence and Fields will be ahead of him if he comes back for the 2021 draft.
He won’t go higher if he comes back.
He either has a really bad injury or Alabama is paying him under the table.

My fandom of this sport lowers every year. The games are simply based on random calls.

I still love gambling on it though, just not emotionally in the wins and losses

I'm seriously questioning how "random" some of these calls are.

thats a negative 4 parlay .. pretty good payout
I don’t gamble but yeah, I would imagine that bet would have a good return.

Also read the Tweet as him taking the winners.

Seattle targeted Wentz. Bad take by Holt. And this rat of a reporter says this...
She is the same one that stirred up the Wentz stuff in the early season.

She's a complete piece of sheet. She was Alshon Jefferies' mouthpiece bitching about Wentz.

Eagles fans complaining about targeting.

Also Eagles fans: Brian Dawkins was the greatest safety of all time.

No such thing as targeting back in Dawk's day. Just enforce the rules. On everybody. How do u miss that call?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom