NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Speaking of Rosen it is hilarious to listen to Adam Schein. Every day he comes on talking about Rosen and how he's going to be a pro bowler blah blah blah. He might turn out ok but Schein is WAYYYY over the top in his praise.

Man this is a clown post. He doesn't have the drive to be good? The kid has spent the majority of his life working on 1 craft and has become one of the 40 or so best in the entire world at it. You read a Peter King article where Kurt Warner says he might get traded for a 3rd and now that's factual. Yeah, ok. If they trade him for a 3 then I'll add a signature to every post that says you are the smartest person alive. You should pray to the football gods that somehow the Giants could get him for a 2, would be the best thing to happen to your team since 2012.
Welcome to the Internet.

Win for the Browns.
Vernon with those other DEs is a perfect complementary piece.

Seems like a potential win-win. Zeitler is one of the best guards in the league still and obviously addresses a huge need.

Seems like a potential win-win. Zeitler is one of the best guards in the league still and obviously addresses a huge need.

Definitely a win-win. Both filling pretty big needs and getting an above-average player. Zeitler I think was one of the very best guards in the league in pass protection from PFF last year.

I agree.

Vernon has been a bit of a disappointment and BigBlue definitely needed OL help, but apparently I will be playing D for them this year.

they will drafting DL help at 6...

I agree.

Vernon has been a bit of a disappointment and BigBlue definitely needed OL help, but apparently I will be playing D for them this year.

they will drafting DL help at 6...

Quite a surplus of DE talent in the draft.

As a Birds fan I'm sorry to see the Gmen addressing their OL needs. I've grown accustomed to watching our D line tear through that paper mache OL on the way to Mr. Manning.

Quite a surplus of DE talent in the draft.

As a Birds fan I'm sorry to see the Gmen addressing their OL needs. I've grown accustomed to watching our D line tear through that paper mache OL on the way to Mr. Manning.
yet the so called 'talent evaluators' here will tell you Eli has been playing behind the 7 blocks of granite for the past 8 years.

but seriously, the iggs and the Giants have both always got to the QB v each other.

the #1 guy LT sacked was Jaws & the #1 guy for Strahan was McNabb.

Simms probably still has nightmares of Reggie, Clyde and Jerome.

Eagles trading Michael Bennett to the Patriots for late round pick.

Bennett and 7th for NE 5th is what NE media are speculating.

God damn Patriots, constantly outsmarting everyone. Give up a 5th for Bennett to come play for a year or 2 at $8/m a year. Let Flowers go get his $15m a year from someone in FA. End up with pretty close to an equal player for half the money and then get a 3rd rd comp pick on top of it.

2020 5th round pick to Philadelphia for Bennett and a 2020 7th round pick.

So now the Pats have Flowers insurance and don’t have to overpay him if they can’t reach a good deal.

With Trent Brown and Trey Flowers the Pats will likely get 2 3rd round compensatory picks if they don’t resign them.
Now Brown gone so that is one 3rd round pick.

Dolphins released Danny Amendola.

He will go to the Patriots, Jets if Gase will pay him or the Saints if he wants out of the AFC East.

So now the Pats have Flowers insurance and don’t have to overpay him if they can’t reach a good deal.

With Trent Brown and Trey Flowers the Pats will likely get 2 3rd round compensatory picks if they don’t resign them.

Those compensatory picks are for 2020.

Bennett had a solid year for the Birds. He benefited from playing less snaps with Philly than he did in his last year in Seattle. It's all about money as Philly re-upped Brandon Graham and have Derek Barnett who is a rising star. Yet I'm sure they will go D-line in the draft.

Those compensatory picks are for 2020.
I understand that but it allows Belichick to trade 2020 2nd, 3rd, or 4th round picks in this draft if he wants ammo to move up this year or trade a pick for a player on another team.

He knows he is going to get atleast one 2020 3rd round compensatory pick and if he lets Flowers go then 2.

Belichick has ammo in the draft now. He has 5 picks in the top 100.

Looks like the Pats are going to sign Martelius Bennett as a backup TE out of retirement as well and have two sets of brothers next year.

Antonio Brown believes he is getting traded to Oakland.

Makes sense, they have multiple 1s and are in disarray. Perfect place for Brown.

Thought you told me that the Raiders made no sense 48 hours ago? Guess my source is smarter than yours eh.

Makes sense, they have multiple 1s and are in disarray. Perfect place for Brown.

Definitely shouldn't cost one of their 1sts given the market. A 2 or 3 should be sufficient at this point or they're bidding against themselves.

Definitely shouldn't cost one of their 1sts given the market. A 2 or 3 should be sufficient at this point or they're bidding against themselves.

It's the Raiders, through common sense out the window.

Thought you told me that the Raiders made no sense 48 hours ago? Guess my source is smarter than yours eh.
I honestly don’t care if I am wrong.
I don’t take it that seriously. If he goes to Oakland props for getting it right.
I get plenty wrong and will get a ton more wrong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom