NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 43 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

It's just a way different system. Thielen and Diggs both mostly feast on underneath stuff. Tampa's offense has been mostly deep shots the entire time Evans (and Godwin obviously) have been there. Even if the QBs were equal, the throws Evans and Godwin are asked to catch will always be lower percentage plays.

Godwin hasn't really had a chance to prove himself enough for people to really consider it a debate, but he's been a stud since his rookie year that's just been waiting for more opportunity.

I don't disagree with you on system and agree with you on Godwin. Kid is great.

Evans is weird to me. Other Deep threats like Brandin Cooks and Tyreke Hill have much higher catch rates. So does someone like Odell Beckham who Giants fans think stink.

I don't disagree with you on system and agree with you on Godwin. Kid is great.

Evans is weird to me. Other Deep threats like Brandin Cooks and Tyreke Hill have much higher catch rates. So does someone like Odell Beckham who Giants fans think stink.

I imagine some of it is due to Evans being less of a burner and more of a contested catch guy on those deep throws. Hill is basically wide open when he's catching those passes since he just leaves everyone in the dust. Evans has to outjump people.

Get to watch my phins take on the Pats and trade Minkah and Kenyan today.

You can’t make this up

Get to watch my phins take on the Pats and trade Minkah and Kenyan today.

You can’t make this up
Patriots aren’t trying to embarrass the Dolphins today. That long drive was Belichick doing Flores a solid.
He wants shortened game.

Patriots aren’t trying to embarrass the Dolphins today. That long drive was Belichick doing Flores a solid.
He wants shortened game.
You realize that hurts even more

You realize that hurts even more
Patriots have decided that want a ball control low possession game.
They aren’t trying to embarrass a former assistant. This should tell Dolphins fans Belichick respects Flores and you got a good HC.
If this was the Jets Belichick is playing to Run up the score.

Patriots have decided that want a ball control low possession game.
They aren’t trying to embarrass a former assistant. This should tell Dolphins fans Belichick respects Flores and you got a good HC.
If this was the Jets Belichick is playing to Run up the score.
I like Flores.

...my true shame is i started Brady, Edelman and Brown in fantasy ;)

Love it.
This isn’t how a HC is supposed to behave.
Marrone should be embarrassed.

I like Flores.

...my true shame is i started Brady, Edelman and Brown in fantasy ;)
I know the Patriots have a good D but this dolphins offense I legitimately feel bad for you. It’s like our Syracuse offense against Clemson.

Maybe Marrone can go home, grab a baloney sandwich, and stare at his Coach of the Year trophy from a couple of seasons ago.

I feel for you TrueBlue your team needs a complete overhaul.
The orange sweep my feet and the phins kick me While im down.

Just turned on Saints-Rams and saw Brees on the sideline. Anyone know what happened to him?

Even Saquon wants his jersey
33114F1D-2688-4238-94F6-04B8E59535B6.jpeg

The Pats defense is my highest fantasy scorer this week. I knew it was a good matchup, but wow Miami

The Pats defense is my highest fantasy scorer this week. I knew it was a good matchup, but wow Miami
The last 30 seconds of the game.
Miami was still taking timeouts trying to score. New England D got a sack and on the last play of the game another INT.
So if you win by 3 points those plays are why.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom