NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 87 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

and Yet the bills had a solid shot to beat them already this year.
...and the Bills are the only opponent that New England's faced so far this year that has a legit shot at the playoffs.

I'll be surprised if Buffalo misses the playoffs this year.

The return of Singletary and their remaining schedule lines up nicely for a compelling run.

I also won't be surprised if Buffalo pulls out a win in Foxboro in December.

A running tandem of Gore/Singletary, with that defense, is a solid foundation.

They will take the next step when Allen stops throwing across his body to the middle of the field.

I'll be surprised if Buffalo misses the playoffs this year.

The return of Singletary and their remaining schedule lines up nicely for a compelling run.

I also won't be surprised if Buffalo pulls out a win in Foxboro in December.

A running tandem of Gore/Singletary, with that defense, is a solid foundation.

They will take the next step when Allen stops throwing across his body to the middle of the field.

Bills are legit. If they keep getting better, they could be a contender.

Looks like the falloff with Jacoby Brissettt is not so severe after all. Appreciate all of the bettors that overreacted to Luck's retirement and drove the Colts all the way down to +550 to win the AFC South.

Briancuse I wouldn't mind a good game from Dak tonight. Turns out leaving Aaron Rodgers on the bench wasn't such a good idea.

I can’t believe they gave the Saints 4
Points in this game.
Tribusky sucks.

I can’t believe they gave the Saints 4
Points in this game.
Tribusky sucks.

Nobody trusts Bridgewater, but he’s played mistake free and this is the best defense the Saints have had under Payton.

Looks like the falloff with Jacoby Brissettt is not so severe after all. Appreciate all of the bettors that overreacted to Luck's retirement and drove the Colts all the way down to +550 to win the AFC South.

Thought Houston would win for sure myself. That was a big letdown after beating KC.

Nobody trusts Bridgewater, but he’s played mistake free and this is the best defense the Saints have had under Payton.
Bridgewater IS MILES better than Tribusky.
Green Bay, Seattle, New Orleans in a battle for HFA.
San Francisco is good but not in their league.
Payton trolled Nagy successfully running the same option play the Bears couldn’t do in the first half.

Al Riverion has to be fired for that ruling in the Chargers-Titans game.
That was highway thief.
My god.
Lions on Monday night and now that.

Al Riverion has to be fired for that ruling in the Chargers-Titans game.
That was highway thief.
My god.
Lions on Monday night and now that.
I’m so confused. I watched the whole ending and while it seemed like a clusterfluck, I thought they eventually got it all right. I might’ve missed something though.

I’m so confused. I watched the whole ending and while it seemed like a clusterfluck, I thought they eventually got it all right. I might’ve missed something though.
The ball appeared to break the goal line and then he fumbled to Me.

Riverion is a clown. He should be fired tonight.

Play calling last three games looked like Garrett t. Tonight looked like Moore again. Hopefully the internal struggle has been decided once and for all.

Play calling last three games looked like Garrett t. Tonight looked like Moore again. Hopefully the internal struggle has been decided once and for all.

Or maybe the NFC East is just really really bad. Cowboys have looked awful outside the division besides Miami.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom