NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 89 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

This is the “Senior” Patriots beat writer for the biggest newspaper in Boston.

Lol, that’s unbelievable. This defense against a young QB like Darnold was as close to a lock for an easy win as you can get.

Lol, that’s unbelievable. This defense against a young QB like Darnold was as close to a lock for an easy win as you can get.
The Boston media just trolls Patriots fans.
I gotta say your boy Daniel Jones handles this D better than Darnold has.
Jones threw some picks but at least was composed.

The Jets crowd shots are great.

Football play aside, I do like the Jets uniforms. I like them using the green helmet, that’s the one I grew up with. Back when we used to collect the mini plastic versions of all of them.

I came in losing my fantasy game solidly but still in striking distance, but I’ve got Sony Michel and the Pats defense while my opponent has Crowder. This is a dream start to this game!

I’m actually up by 2 now! Cmon Pats D! Shutout, and more turnovers please!

I have the Pats D and Edelman. I was down by 35 headed to tonight and still have a shot now. But I'd rather have a RB than a WR for the second half.

ESPN should have pushed this Star Wars trailer to the post game to get people to watch this second half.

Yeah...but the 2006 comeback in Philly where Plaxico threw the ball in the crowd(and hopefully drilled an onion breath right in the beak), after the game winning TD was cool.

Excellent long term memory. ;)

I have the Pats D and Edelman. I was down by 35 headed to tonight and still have a shot now. But I'd rather have a RB than a WR for the second half.
More points right there.
How close is it?

What would people who own the Patriots D in fantasy trade them for?
Like their value has to be insane thus far.

Darnold’s QB rating is only .2 higher than the score this pizza got in the Pizza review.

Thursday Night Football: Washington / Minnesota
MNF next week: Miami / Pittsburgh

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom