NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Yes, the same Jason Garrett who is 4-2 against Doug Pederson.

Glad to read you're switching gears to comparing head coaches while waiting for Wentz to actually do something.

I see you're counting one of those wins where the Birds sat everybody in the last game of 2017 in preparation for winning the SB. Of course Jason wouldn't know anything about that.

Apparently you didn't watch the 4Q Sunday night. He was pretty impressive but he could walk on water and you'd say he caused a ripple.
The same Jason Garrett that punted with 4th and 1 at his opponent's 42 yard line last year in OT? That guy?
I see you're counting one of those wins where the Birds sat everybody in the last game of 2017 in preparation for winning the SB. Of course Jason wouldn't know anything about that.

I see I hit a nerve and I'm glad you've studied up on Garrett's mistakes.

I couldn't care less about Doug Pederson.

Right now, he's basically Brian Billick - another guy who won a SB in his second year (and never again).

I see I hit a nerve and I'm glad you've studied up on Garrett's mistakes.

I couldn't care less about Doug Pederson.

Right now, he's basically Brian Billick - another guy who won a SB in his second year (and never again).

That mistake was a doozy. Almost got his butt fired but then Jerrah remembered where else could he find a better puppet than JG?

It's funny, I often watch games with friends, some of whom are Eagle fans. But one of the guys (not an Eagle fan) played football at Princeton with JG and is fairly tight with him. We gave him all sorts of grief about that punt.

That mistake was a doozy. Almost got his butt fired but then Jerrah remembered where else could he find a better puppet than JG?

It's funny, I often watch games with friends, some of whom are Eagle fans. But one of the guys played football at Princeton with JG and is fairly tight with him. We gave him all sorts of grief about that punt.

Exactly, cut the man some slack! ;)

He'll have doubled the previously longest tenured coach under Jones (Jimmy Johnson) after he wins the SB this year.

please move all eli manning related crap to it's own thread. this is NFL thread, not giants thread, not Eli thread.
Done. All posts about "Eli - HOF or No?" from this week have been moved to the 2019 Giants thread.
Except Alsacs', whose posts with rabid defenses of everything Patriots and sad, bitter hatred of Eli Manning somehow mysteriously vanished into the ether. :D

j/k

Take your pro/con arguments to that thread. Thanks.

You realize this happened years ago? Bunch of Colin Cowherds here. Weird.

And Baker has already accomplished more in one season than Manziel ever did.

They are not even remotely similar players. I really wanted the Saints to draft Mayfield to replace Brees.

It was only 2 years ago, I believe.

I don't care about Mayfield one way or another, but I do think that the Browns hype this year is just a tad bit much.

It was only 2 years ago, I believe.

I don't care about Mayfield one way or another, but I do think that the Browns hype this year is just a tad bit much.

If you don't like it don't like it, but that still doesn't mean he isn't 1000 times the player Manziel ever was.

If you don't like it don't like it, but that still doesn't mean he isn't 1000 times the player Manziel ever was.

yeah, I never said anything about Mayfield's play on field.

Someone said that Mayfield had not "1 single time been in trouble for anything", which obviously is not the case...hence my response.

Done. All posts about "Eli - HOF or No?" from this week have been moved to the 2019 Giants thread.
Except Alsacs', whose posts with rabid defenses of everything Patriots and sad, bitter hatred of Eli Manning somehow mysteriously vanished into the ether. :D

j/k

Take your pro/con arguments to that thread. Thanks.

Oh no, get me out of there ASAP! Haha

The officiating crew last night made a brutal game even worse. If you couldn't bet would anyone seriously sit thru a game. The product is dreadful.

The officiating crew last night made a brutal game even worse. If you couldn't bet would anyone seriously sit thru a game. The product is dreadful.

didn't watch one second

Based on what’s coming out... Antonio brown is human excrement

Philly Eagles can’t lose at home to Detroit no matter their injuries. 20 to 10 at halftime.

Cowboys are winning the East.

stop playing well Miami!!!

Naw son.

Fish > boys. Always.

Just how it has to be.
5A7F6A86-59ED-4D44-822F-FE4E82D2E55D.gif

Philly is overrated. Their defense is not good. Patricia did everything he could to hand Philly that game and they still couldn’t win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom