NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 105 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Trueblue25 I think your team is going to pass on Tua and any top QB this year.
They will take Chase Young and then tank another year for Trevor Lawrence.

If they are following the NBA tank model you do it more than 1 year.

That only works if they believe there are 2 or 3 avail next year that they could be happy with. They are going to be more competitive next year and certainly not guaranteed to be the worst team in the league. Need to be happy with Fields or whoever else blows up for that draft as no team is trading the Lawrence pick.

I know I get on Rivers a lot... but he is screaming for the snap, it arrives late, and he gets hit while they take the delay of game.

Yeah, Philly... I’d be livid too. That sequence isn’t on you.

That's been happening for ten years though. The common denominator aint the Center.

Patrick Peterson is the most overrated player in the NFL for how good he is perceived.

I wonder if they take burrows.

Chiefs not exactly looking like super bowl contenders

This Pitt-LA Rams game looks like Iowa is playing BYU uniform wise.

Put out an APB on the Rams offense. Even Cooper Kupp isn't doing anything today

Are the Packers allowed to have any calls go against them?
My god people can complain all they want about the Patriots they have the best coaching staff in the league and preach situational football.
The Packers get every single break in home games it’s insane how many points better you have to be in Lambeau.
HFA is worth a couple extra points in Green Bay.

My god people can complain all they want about the Patriots they have the best coaching staff in the league and preach situational football.
The Packers get every single break in home games it’s insane how many points better you have to be in Lambeau.
Papers are the new Patriots for bailout calls

Killing survivor pools across America.

Miami says hold my beer. I'm in a 500+ entries @$100 per. Three strikes you are out today with Saints was my strike 1. What sucks is I knew about Stafford but never even thought to change my pick to bears from NO. Our undefeated entries went from 66 to 3.

Couple of late makeups, but they survived the big last one.

Trueblue25
The Dolphins have been ridiculed on a nationwide basis because everyone thought they were trying to lose intentionally.
Their coaching infrastructure is based in Foxboro. Brian Flores and Chad O’Shea.
No one should be surprised that they are competing and winning.
More reasons to disregard anything media says

Trueblue25
The Dolphins have been ridiculed on a nationwide basis because everyone thought they were trying to lose intentionally.
Their coaching infrastructure is based in Foxboro. Brian Flores and Chad O’Shea.

Flores may be that rare BB disciple that can actually coach.

Trueblue25

They've got a Cleveland Indians "Major League" vibe going. Front offices and owners tank, players and coaches don't. BTW they have covered the last five weeks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom