NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 113 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Ravens beatdown of the Texans is the most impressive thing today.
Ravens may be the best team in the AFC.

Ravens beatdown of the Texans is the most impressive thing today.
Ravens may be the best team in the AFC.
They certainly have looked good the last few weeks.

With all the future draft capital Bill O’Brien has given up and the fact his team is probably the 4th best team in his conference is amazing he will keep that job.

QB play is everything. Brandon Allen is lively, can use his legs when he needs to. Flacco gave us nothing.

Jets are going to go 3-1 against the NFC East. 3-0 with the Ghostbuster at QB.
The Ghostbuster thinks they can win out.

Ships taking on water this ain't good. Gonna be up to the Denver D to have a shot.

Just so people understand going for 2 down 14 is the correct decision because math tells you have a better chance to win the game if you convert.

The odds of missing 2 two point conversions is actually lower than a teams odds to win in OT.
Also I have Dallas -7 so I loved it.

Dallas is going to probably hold on but a dog fight against a back up QB shows they are not very good. Their D in particular is awful.

Dallas is going to probably hold on but a dog fight against a back up QB shows they are not very good. Their D in particular is awful.
Detroit is a good bad team.
Dallas offense looked good.

Vikings got away with PI on the last play.
Those refs are like the only refs that don’t throw PI flags. The DB grabs the TE’s jersey blatantly.

Those refs are like the only refs that don’t throw PI flags. The DB grabs the TE’s jersey blatantly.
Eh Fant pushed off. What they got away with was the play before on Tim Patrick, defender clearly face masked him.

Yes. But the Denver player got away with a pushoff, too. For me, a correct no call.
1574025570928.gif

And why NY reviews one first down and not another close one right after is beyond me. Whatever, we didn't deserve to win. Pathetic

Just so people understand going for 2 down 14 is the correct decision because math tells you have a better chance to win the game if you convert.

The odds of missing 2 two point conversions is actually lower than a teams odds to win in OT.
Also I have Dallas -7 so I loved it.

ive read someplace that 55% of 2 pt conversion attempts are successful. So yes, going for 2 down 14 is the right move.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom