NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Looking like Miami is the leading candidate.
So Bills fans might not be done with him.

Rapoport seems to disagree. He specifically said it's the Chargers or Bucs and not the Dolphins.

Rapoport seems to disagree. He specifically said it's the Chargers or Bucs and not the Dolphins.
I hope it’s the Bucs then.
As the Pats play the Chargers.
If he goes to the NFC I will root as hard for him as the Patriots.

Also Rapoport is a Belichick stooge information wise.
He isn’t tied to the Brady camp as much.
The Brady info will come from Jeff Darlington.

I hope it’s the Bucs then.
As the Pats play the Chargers.
If he goes to the NFC I will root as hard for him as the Patriots.
As a possible ripple down effect, I've heard a few whispers of the Steelers signing Winston to "back up" Big Ben. I'm still not convinced Ben comes back. Someone his age having three detached tendons on his elbow is not good, no matter how you spin it.

Lol I guess you don’t follow how LeBron James is treated.
I don't care how LeBron James is treated. Nor do I care about how Tom Brady is treated. I think the Patriot fans who say TB12 gets no respect are, well, misguided.

I don't care how LeBron James is treated. Nor do I care about how Tom Brady is treated. I think the Patriot fans who say TB12 gets no respect are, well, misguided.
I am sorry but you and I are going to disagree.
Tom Brady takes a lot more chit than LeBron James.
It’s your opinion otherwise which is fine.

So will the national media stop calling Tom Brady a system QB and give him his respect.
The guy just saved sports talking heads having something to talk about.

Ten minutes ago you were crying about Wickersham having a vendetta and creating a story out of thin air. As if it's not possible to win in spite of quite obviously a lot of turmoil. Now you're finding a way to pretend that never happened and complain about the media still. Unbelievable.

Ten minutes ago you were crying about Wickersham having a vendetta and creating a story out of thin air. As if it's not possible to win in spite of quite obviously a lot of turmoil. Now you're finding a way to pretend that never happened and complain about the media still. Unbelievable.
??? Wickersham what are you talking about?

That was 3 years ago and was an article which was wrong.
Brady left the Patriots because he is a FA and the coach doesn’t want to pay a 43 year old QB multiple years.
But yeah you totally nailed this one.

I am sorry but you and I are going to disagree.
Tom Brady takes a lot more chit than LeBron James.
It’s your opinion otherwise which is fine.
maybe from non-Pats fans but he is widely regarded as the best ever, and Pats fans have been tugging at his Johnson since 2002 and rightly so.

maybe from non-Pats fans but he is widely regarded as the best ever, and Pats fans have been tugging at his Johnson since 2002 and rightly so.
I am a lead tugger.
But compare how LeBron James and Tom Brady are covered by the talking head media.
I am not upset one iota with the Patriots or Tom Brady either.
This thing had to come to end at some point it’s been 20 years.
He wants to play multiple years.
If he can he should.
The team also needs to retool though and so I don’t blame Belichick.
They weren’t going to win a SB next year with Tom Brady the roster loses pieces and they don’t have cap space.
Go with Stidham hope to go 4-12 but with Belichick will go 8-8 and we won’t get Lawrence. Next year is the year to absolutely suck with the crazy hard schedule all those west coast games.

Chargers seem to make a ton of sense. Gets Giselle near LA...he just partnered in a new production company out there.

Bill’s the true genius in Foxboro. The Pats reign isn’t ending.

Bill’s the true genius in Foxboro. The Pats reign isn’t ending.
Brady is why they won. Belichick is why they sustained it.

Brady wins multiple championships I think anywhere because he is that good.
Belichick and Brady together are why they each won 6.

These talking heads chit all over him now a chance to give him his respect.

That's literally make believe for Boston people to try and get butthurt about something.

That's literally make believe for Boston people to try and get butthurt about something.
LeBron James and Tom Brady aren’t treated the same by the media.

It’s just true. My point honestly isn’t a big deal because Patriots fans blow Brady’s balls and will always but on the national media he gets way more crap than he deserves.
All the system QB crap.

Teddy Bridgewater to the Carolina.
Looking like.

That leaves Bucs, Dolphins, Chargers for Brady.

LeBron James and Tom Brady aren’t treated the same by the media.

It’s just true. My point honestly isn’t a big deal because Patriots fans blow Brady’s balls and will always but on the national media he gets way more crap than he deserves.
All the system QB crap.

I think you are in a bubble. He gets no crap. No one says that. Maybe 10 years ago they did, but it has gotten about 0 mentions since the ATL and STL Super Bowls. He is referred to by everyone as the greatest ever and gets exactly 0 crap or chit or anything else but adulation. To think otherwise is just looking for something to complain about. If anything LeBron still gets more for chasing rings.

I think you are in a bubble. He gets no crap. No one says that. Maybe 10 years ago they did, but it has gotten about 0 mentions since the ATL and STL Super Bowls. He is referred to by everyone as the greatest ever and gets exactly 0 crap or chit or anything else but adulation. To think otherwise is just looking for something to complain about. If anything LeBron still gets more for chasing rings.
It’s my fault for watching Chris Simms on PFT, or First Take, Shannon Sharpe, Whitlock and friends, High Noon at the gym.
I guess I am just watching stuff you aren’t.

Because Tom Brady takes chit from them.

??? Wickersham what are you talking about?

That was 3 years ago and was an article which was wrong.
Brady left the Patriots because he is a FA and the coach doesn’t want to pay a 43 year old QB multiple years.
But yeah you totally nailed this one.

OMG 43. That would make him what, 28 when it was outlandishly reported BB wanted to keep Jimmy G 1.5yrs ago? Yes totally wrong.
When you go to Vegas you probably try to convince the house the wheel actually landed on red.

It’s my fault for watching Chris Simms on PFT, or First Take, Shannon Sharpe, Whitlock and friends, High Noon at the gym.
I guess I am just watching stuff you aren’t.

Because Tom Brady takes chit from them.
You watch Hot take shows where some of these guys have chosen to be heels. They know it elicits joy from non-Pats fans and ire from Pats fans, meaning it gets them clicks. anyone who isn't on a daily sports show has treated this guy pretty damn well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom