NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Phins just made Byron Jones the highest paid cornerback (17 mil). Raiders offered him huge money too. FL and LV both tax-free states as well.

Bradberry to NYG (15 mil).

Two of the top corners available now gone. Howie, what are you doing at Nova Care?

Last edited:
Phins just made Byron Jones the highest paid cornerback (17 mil). Raiders offered him huge money too. FL and LV both tax-free states as well.

Bradberry to NYG (15 mil).

Two of the top corners available now gone. Howie, what are you doing at Nova Care?

Javon Hargrave from the Stillers. Birds can never get enough D linemen.

Kyle Van Noy, Erick Flowers, Bryon Jones all to Miami.

The Fins are using up their cap space.
Thanks for the 3rd round compensatory pick Miami.
Van Noy is a solid player but not a 15 million dollar a year player.

Marcus Mariota to the Raiders.

Leaves Bridgewater, Brady, Rivers, Winston at QB.

Rivers and Colts look like a pair.

Javon Hargrave from the Stillers. Birds can never get enough D linemen.
Cox, Hargrave, and Malik Jackson (he can kick outside too)... we have the beef!

Nothing up the middle and no room for the QB to step up in the pocket. This helps in the grand scheme of things, but still have to address the secondary.. and linebackers too.

Cox, Hargrave, and Malik Jackson (he can kick outside too)... we have the beef!

Nothing up the middle and no room for the QB to step up in the pocket. This helps in the grand scheme of things, but still have to address the secondary.. and linebackers too.

Agreed. Hopefully they stay healthy. What about Jernigan? He gone?

Agreed. Hopefully they stay healthy. What about Jernigan? He gone?
Yeah, I'd say gone. But he was gone last year too until he wasn't. They resigned Ridgeway this morning. 4 DTs. Timmy would be 5.

Mariota to the Raiders. Gruden likes his QBs. Mayock loved him coming out of college.

Yeah, I'd say gone. But he was gone last year too until he wasn't. They resigned Ridgeway this morning. 4 DTs. Timmy would be 5.

Yeah $$$ better spent elsewhere.

Im not angry
Building solid infrastructure to bring in a young qb and not get him killed. 3 1st rounders to grab a qb, rb/wr playmaker type and another quality OL. Kind of like it.

New England media are saying Miami is interested in Brady now.
I always thought that would be good for them. Draft Tua, who learns behind Tom for 2 years, plus good city for the wife.

“My first instinct when I saw the terms of this trade was to worry whether Hopkins had lost a limb.“
Bill barnwell gives the Texans an F on their Hopkins trade

“My first instinct when I saw the terms of this trade was to worry whether Hopkins had lost a limb.“
Bill barnwell gives the Texans an F on their Hopkins trade

Feel bad for Watson. By the time O'Brien is done the Texans will be a 3-13 team. Guy is a train wreck.

That is a haul for the Vikes. Can't pass on that one.

it is. All the same, the Bills desperately needed a good WR and Diggs is on a pretty good contract for his production. Possibly the rare “good for both teams” trade?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom