NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 10 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I get plenty wrong but the Bills were always my top team to make a trade for Diggs.
They needed a legit one WR:

They paid a fair price but they got a top 10 WR at a good contract:.

Texans signed Randall Cobb for some decent money. 3 years/ 27 mil. Believe he was on a 1 year/ 5 mil with Dallas. Talk about overpay.

This made be laugh...

Steal for Arizona.
They got their weapon for Kyler Murray and still have their first round pick to improve their entire team.
Hopkins is a top 5 WR.
They had to dump him because their cap is going to be destroyed when Watson gets paid and they traded 2 first round picks and second round pick for Tunsil at LT.

Hopkins still has three more years on a very reasonable deal. and the cap went up 10 million. if BOB couldn't figure a way to make this work without trading him for a toxic asset, then he should find another profession

This guy pulls no punches on the Hopkins trade, but more on BOB himself.

Bill O'Brien is a staggeringly terrible general manager.

He's also an awful head coach, as illustrated by his many suspect decisions as the Texans blew a 24-point lead to lose 51-31 to the Chiefs in the AFC divisional round (among other examples in big games). Despite his shortcomings as a game-planner and play-caller, O'Brien has a 52-44 head coaching record and has led the Texans to the playoffs four times in six years because:

• The AFC South is the NFL equivalent of a mid-major conference; and
  • The Texans have always employed three or four superstars so great that they almost guaranteed the team would be competitive.
On Monday, O'Brien the terrible general manager made life harder on O'Brien the awful head coach by trading away one of those superstars for peanuts. The Texans sent three-time All-Pro receiver DeAndre Hopkins and a 2020 fourth-round pick to the Cardinals in exchange for running back David Johnson, a 2020 second-round pick and a 2021 fourth-round pick, per ESPN's Adam Schefter.

Live look-in at Alsacs

hard crying.gif

"I don't know what my football future holds..." So, you're saying there's a chance...? ;)

20 amazing years as a fan. AFC East torch will be passed to the Bills I expect...Miami outside shot. And maybe this means I get off the wait list finally...

Next year’s schedule is tough.

I am thankful for 20 years of greatness.

Belichick isn’t an idiot. Brady wants to keep playing. If he wanted to stay with New England like Brees with New Orleans he would take a team friendly deal.

No anger at all.

Texans signed Randall Cobb for some decent money. 3 years/ 27 mil. Believe he was on a 1 year/ 5 mil with Dallas. Talk about overpay.

This made be laugh...

True. But it's still a loss for the Cowboys. 55 catches and 828 yards doesn't suck. And, along with losing Jones, the Cowboys are weaker today than they were yesterday. And up against the cap.

Tom Brady is finally off the Patriots. This is supposed to be a joyous holiday for me.

SCREW YOU COVID.

Looking like Miami is the leading candidate.
So Bills fans might not be done with him.

So will the national media stop calling Tom Brady a system QB and give him his respect.
The guy just saved sports talking heads having something to talk about.

I'll miss Brady as a Pats fan for sure. Sentiment wants to see him retire a Patriot. That said if he gets 2 years at 50-60 million its a tough bill to pay. Seems to me that Belichick was ready to move one, and was only willing to pay for a year and not anything close to $25 million. Its probably the prudent thing to do for the Pats to move on, and one of the reasons Bill is so good, but it does suck to know hoe will be wearing another uniform.

So will the national media stop calling Tom Brady a system QB and give him his respect.
The guy just saved sports talking heads having something to talk about.
What do these two sentences have to do with one another?

I'll miss Brady as a Pats fan for sure. Sentiment wants to see him retire a Patriot. That said if he gets 2 years at 50-60 million its a tough bill to pay. Seems to me that Belichick was ready to move one, and was only willing to pay for a year and not anything close to $25 million. Its probably the prudent thing to do for the Pats to move on, and one of the reasons Bill is so good, but it does suck to know hoe will be wearing another uniform.
Belichick needs to do the right thing and completely retool this team.
Trade Edelman wherever Tom goes.

Hell if Brady goes to Miami offer them Gronk rights for a good draft pick.

Suck next year and get Trevor Lawrence.
The foundation would be set there.

These talking heads chit all over him now a chance to give him his respect.
Oh please.

He's got 6 rings. What more "respect" does he need? :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom