NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 124 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Whoever wins the nfc east I'm betting a lot of money on their opponent in the wild card game.

The refs are drunk in this Denver-LA game.
I have Denver +3 and love it but my god that PI and I don’t think the receiver caught it.
How was that not PI ? Yeah it was stupid in that there was about a 5 percent chance he’d ha
Carson Wentz blows.

As someone who has them as the final leg on a 3 team teaser (first two have won ) I can attest to this ... they should just put jalen in there .. unlikely he generates as much offense for the cowboys as wentz

Obviously I’m biased but at this point the Cowboys could use a guy like Eric Dungey who will just go make plays. Or at least try to.

If Philly stops trying to throw this game will become a blowout.
The Cowboys are staying the game because of Carson Wentz decision making.

Lol if that is roughing the passer just put flags on them.
My god. That is game altering call.

It was a soft call but it won’t impact the outcome.

Not nearly as much as Pederson refusing to run the ball.

And Wentz being a turnover machine.

DiNucci is like DeVito.

Only scrambles to his right and doesn’t step up in the pocket.

And they both have Swiss cheese lines.

How Doug Pederson doesn’t get the Cowboys run D sucks and thus run the ball is bad coaching.
Cowboys pass rush came to play but Jaylen Smith is brutal.
Also Carson Wentz is broken.
Run the ball or Dallas will win.
Also punt the damn ball Pederson.
Dallas offense sucks giving them the ball at the 45 gave the chance to steal 6 points that half.

How Doug Pederson doesn’t get the Cowboys run D sucks and thus run the ball is bad coaching.
Dallas offense sucks giving them the ball at the 45 gave the chance to steal 6 points that half.

It’s truly amazing Mr. Metrics doesn’t realize from the numbers or the eye test that they should be running

So Tua looked like crap ... threw for 90 yards .. ran for 0 ... but the BS narrative is that he had a “good not great “ game

#FreeFitz

I really hate losing to Philly but this would be the year I hate beating them more. I want that top 5 pick.

Carson Wentz plays like a QB who shaves points for 3 quarters(obviously he isn’t) then in the 4th quarter decides to try and win the game.
My goodness that was reckless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom