NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 126 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Dallas hasn't been healthy since day 1 and Dak put up huge numbers. OL was shredded before game 1. A lot of his stuff is just poor decisions and awful ball security. I mean he is probably number one in INTs now.

Philly will win this game but I am surprised more are not questioning him long term.

Are u aware that Philly is playing without four OL starters, two of whom are pro bowlers?

Are u aware that Philly is playing without four OL starters, two of whom are pro bowlers?

Very aware- Dallas is without both it's starting tackles, starting center and both guards have been banged up all year. It's a wash there.

They didn’t even review it.
Lol that was hilarious.
Cowboys didn’t want to win anyway.
Carson Wentz has more turnovers than Daniel Jones.

Yeah I mean it doesn't matter but that was really bad.

Very aware- Dallas is without both it's starting tackles, starting center and both guards have been banged up all year. It's a wash there.

I'll see your two tackles, add two guards and throw in a pro bowl TE along with two starting WRs.

I’ll give it to the NFL, fixing a primetime game instead of a 1 pm clunker takes balls.

I'll see your two tackles, add two guards and throw in a pro bowl TE along with two starting WRs.

So starting center, starting TE doesn't count?

I admire the support for the guy whose injury let Nick Foles win you a SB. Wentz has not been good for more than just this year. Injuries don't help but they don't excuse the bad decisions and ball control.

How many rookies started at OL for Philly tonigh?

You're not familiar with those household names- Nate Herbig, Matt Pryor and Jordan Mailata (former Australian Rules football player)?

You're not familiar with those household names- Nate Herbig, Matt Pryor and Jordan Mailata (former Australian Rules football player)?
Who even cares anymore all of these teams are pathetic. 2 15 and 1 outside the division.

So starting center, starting TE doesn't count?

I admire the support for the guy whose injury let Nick Foles win you a SB. Wentz has not been good for more than just this year. Injuries don't help but they don't excuse the bad decisions and ball control.

Both teams have experienced a ton of injuries. That's part of football. But not having four out of five OL starters plus your two best offensive weapons (Ertz and Sanders) can hamper your offensive performance quite a bit.

Thinking they win those games sounds more like what a delusional Cowboys fan would say than an Eagles fan..
I just comment on what I see the Eagles barely beat the Giants settled for a tie against the bungles and lost to Washington and you saw them tonight.

It's funny- never fails an Eagles fan tries to get into an argument or talk some smack even if the other person isn't. A lesson Santa still knows well to this day.

So...none?

Dallas has an undrafted rookie FA at RT and a 4th round rookie at C.

Aren’t Kelce and Peters multiple Pro Bowlers?

And Fletcher Cox on the DL?

Gerald McCoy didn’t make it out of training camp and Trysten Hill blew out his ACL last week.

Joe Philbin has been a miracle worker on the OL.

But the line injuries aren’t even close.

(Unless you’re admitting that Lane Johnson is washed up and worse than Lael Collins.)

Amari Cooper gets paid 1.25 million per game this year. Dude is stealing money.

It's funny- never fails an Eagles fan tries to get into an argument or talk some smack even if the other person isn't. A lesson Santa still knows well to this day.

lol I just had to laugh when you're moaning about OL injuries when your opponent has lost four OL starters.

Brian feelin' salty tonight. I'd love to bet you on that.
Im numb right now I don't even really care. Just being honest what have you seen from the Eagles that would lead you to believe they can beat the better teams on their schedule?

So...none?

Dallas has an undrafted rookie FA at RT and a 4th round rookie at C.

Aren’t Kelce and Peters multiple Pro Bowlers?

And Fletcher Cox on the DL?

Gerald McCoy didn’t make it out of training camp and Trysten Hill blew out his ACL last week.

Joe Philbin has been a miracle worker on the OL.

But the line injuries aren’t even close.

(Unless you’re admitting that Lane Johnson is washed up and worse than Lael Collins.)

Peters? I think you're looking into your wayback machine with that one. He hasn't been good for 2-3 years. Brandon Brooks and Lane Johnson are the best RG/RT tandem in the NFL. Slight drop off there. Hope you weren't expecting much from McCoy? he hasn't been good for a few years either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom