NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 125 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

These teams are so bad. DiNucci is hilariously bad. Oddly it's Wentz with 3 turnovers to 1 for DiNucci go figure.

DiNucci is a 7th round pick, rookie. This was to be expected.

That said the kid can sling it. I think he will need 3 or 4 years kinda like Romo did but he has got something imo.

Wentz on the other hand looks to be trending towards David Carr. He doesn't look like the same guy.

Trevon Diggs did a nice impression of his big bro.

He is a good one. Rough year being a rookie but he has a long career in front of him. Wentz is Kirk Cousins 2.0. I wonder how long till Philly has had enough. So much talent yet he is still a turnover machine.

DiNucci is a free agent rookie. This was to be expected.

That said the kid can sling it. I think he will need 3 or 4 years kinda like Romo did but he has got something imo.

Wentz on the other hand looks to be trending towards David Carr. He doesn't look like the same guy.

For sure- I was referring to the here and now more than anything.

Why a trick play when they can't stop the inside zone??

It’s the Boise in Kellen Moore.

He loves the drive killing cute plays that take 8 seconds to set up and are 10 yards behind the LOS.

Can’t think of another player who’s fallen off a cliff as quickly as Smith.

Great contract, Jerry. :rolleyes:

That Wentz scramble was a perfect example. Wentz almost ran into him while Smith was facing the wrong way.

Reading your posts tonight you sound more like an Eagles fan than a Cowboy fan.

For many cowboys fans we are. Winning this game does nothing for Dallas except provide a later draft pick.

Eagles have done this now for at least five games in a row. They play up or down to the level of the competition. Go out to SF and beat them, play Pittsburgh (on the road) and Baltimore right down to the end of the game then are life and death with the NYG and DAL.

For many cowboys fans we are. Winning this game does nothing for Dallas except provide a later draft pick.

That assumes that Jerrah and son know what to do with that draft pick.

Reading your posts tonight you sound more like an Eagles fan than a Cowboy fan.
Would I like to win? Maybe but I am so numb right now it might be better just to get a top 5 pick.

That assumes that Jerrah and son know what to do with that draft pick.

Of course they don't. That said the NFC East is like the FCS this year. Winning it means you get a token playoff game to lose.

I have no clue what the deal is with Wentz. I mean he should have them winning this one by 3 touchdowns.

Of course they don't. That said the NFC East is like the FCS this year. Winning it means you get a token playoff game to lose.

I have no clue what the deal is with Wentz. I mean he should have them winning this one by 3 touchdowns.

Wentz is playing poorly no doubt but you guys act like DAL is the only team here short-handed with injuries.

Wentz is playing poorly no doubt but you guys act like DAL is the only team here short-handed with injuries.

Dallas hasn't been healthy since day 1 and Dak put up huge numbers. OL was shredded before game 1. A lot of his stuff is just poor decisions and awful ball security. I mean he is probably number one in INTs now.

Philly will win this game but I am surprised more are not questioning him long term.

You have your number two pick starting QB. Cow boys are playing a rookie 3rd stringer from a school named after a president.

Dallas hasn't been healthy since day 1 and Dak put up huge numbers. OL was shredded before game 1. A lot of his stuff is just poor decisions and awful ball security. I mean he is probably number one in INTs now.

Philly will win this game but I am surprised more are not questioning him long term.
Philly is going to win this division going 6 9 and 1.

What a gift that was. Offsides and then down by contact not a TD lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom