NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 127 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

lol I just had to laugh when you're moaning about OL injuries when your opponent has lost four OL starters.

Moaning ? Actually no. I was calling out Wentz and you started the OL conversation so I responded objectively. You opened that one up to excuse Wentz. I was pointing to Dak doing better with a banged up line and missing players too. That is all.

Im numb right now I don't even really care. Just being honest what have you seen from the Eagles that would lead you to believe they can beat the better teams on their schedule?

I told u they play to the level of their competition. They played Baltimore and Pittsburgh very tough despite being seriously short handed. Those two teams are better than GB, NO and AZ.

Moaning ? Actually no. I was calling out Wentz and you started the OL conversation so I responded objectively. You opened that one up to excuse Wentz. I was pointing to Dak doing better with a banged up line and missing players too. That is all.

I admitted that Wentz is playing poorly. But playing without four OL starters along with two WRs along with Ertz and Sanders is a big deal. Yet they still won and covered. Have a good night!

Let's keep it positive. Philly doesn't lose rest of the year and shocks the world. Keep it positive and let Santa ride with a few less welts this year.

I told u they play to the level of their competition. They played Baltimore and Pittsburgh very tough despite being seriously short handed. Those two teams are better than GB, NO and AZ.
The Steelers and Ravens had huge leads and fell asleep a bit.

I admitted that Wentz is playing poorly. But playing without four OL starters along with two WRs along with Ertz and Sanders is a big deal. Yet they still won and covered. Have a good night!
The Eagles scored 14 points tonight on a historically bad defense. 9 points were gifted to them 7 by the refs two by the cowboys.

Peters? I think you're looking into your wayback machine with that one. He hasn't been good for 2-3 years. Brandon Brooks and Lane Johnson are the best RG/RT tandem in the NFL. Slight drop off there. Hope you weren't expecting much from McCoy? he hasn't been good for a few years either.

Never said McCoy was great but he’s an injured starter (which I thought was the topic).

Got news for you, Lane Johnson has also sucked for 2 years. But he’s still an injured starter.

Congrats on the win. I expect the Iggs to get healthy the week after they lose Wentz for the year.

They knew what they were doing drafting Hurts.

The Eagles scored 14 points tonight on a historically bad defense. 9 points were gifted to them 7 by the refs two by the cowboys.

And we appreciate that. Gracias. That's what you have to do against bad teams. Take advantage of their mistakes.

Iggs

Never said McCoy was great but he’s an injured starter (which I thought was the topic).

Got news for you, Lane Johnson has also sucked for 2 years. But he’s still an injured starter.

Congrats on the win. I expect the Iggs to get healthy the week after they lose Wentz for the year.

I can tell u one guy that doesn't miss LJ. That would be DeMarcus Lawrence. Big ole Lane has owned his @ss for a few years now.

Btw Johnson didn't play tonight. Not sure what you mean by injured starter.

I can tell u one guy that doesn't miss LJ. That would be DeMarcus Lawrence. Big ole Lane has owned his @ss for a few years now.

And Lane Johnson got down on his one good knee to thank god & baby Jesus Dallas didn’t re-sign Robert Quinn.

And Lane Johnson got down on his one good knee to thank god & baby Jesus Dallas didn’t re-sign Robert Quinn.

I thought Quinn played on the other side. Not that it would matter.

Likewise don't party too hard :)

The only positive as a cowboys fan right now is that the Bills and Dolphins are fighting for the AFC East title which the last time that happened was when the boys were perennial favorites. As always there is next year lol. Maybe the year Jerry finally ends up at Shady Grove?

Btw Johnson didn't play tonight. Not sure what you mean by injured starter.

Injured starter = player who would normally start but for current injured status.

Last edited:
With AB going to Tampa the Saints should call NE and get Gilmore. Patriots have the cap space to absorb the contract for the Saints to go for it this year.

As a favor I would deal him for a second round pick and future conditional pick based on how the Saints do.

They need another CB.

Cowboys currently sitting with pick #5. Looks like the Texans and Jags play each other next week so assuming they lose to the Steelers they should move up to 4.

Cannot see the Cowboys winning another game this year. Might be able to get up to the #2 spot.

Cowboys currently sitting with pick #5. Looks like the Texans and Jags play each other next week so assuming they lose to the Steelers they should move up to 4.

Cannot see the Cowboys winning another game this year. Might be able to get up to the #2 spot.
Patriots lose two games to the Jets.
Giants beat Washington next week.
Dallas beats Washington at home.
Houston beats New England at home.
Jacksonville beats Houston at home.

New England gets Trevor Lawrence.

They will beat someone just because of their talent when Dalton comes back maybe even two games, Im hoping for that sewell kid.

They will beat someone just because of their talent when Dalton comes back maybe even two games, Im hoping for that sewell kid.

That the Oregon OT? I am good with best available at OT or DT. Time to build those trenches.

Wind was insane in that game. Baker wasn’t good though.
Raiders had two long drives which really shortened the game.
Browns though seem like the team that will finish 8th in the AFC.

Gruden doesn't trust Carr, so heavy dose of Jacobs is the way for them to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom