NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 128 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Amari Cooper gets paid 1.25 million per game this year. Dude is stealing money.

This Raiders fan was not sad to see him get traded.

Also George Kittle out for the rest of
The season and Jimmy G out 3 weeks.

So Tua looked like crap ... threw for 90 yards .. ran for 0 ... but the BS narrative is that he had a “good not great “ game

#FreeFitz

They are starting him to see if they need to use Houston’s pick to draft a QB.

They are starting him to see if they need to use Houston’s pick to draft a QB.
I wasn’t high on Tua but I am also not high Justin Fields.
He doesn’t appear to be as good as Kyler Murray and I think the fact he has one of the best college OLs protects him.

I don’t have a read on the Trey Lance kid but I like Lawrence.

Fields/Lance/Kyle Trask/Zach Wilson are the other QBs.

Fins could grab Surtain II with that pick as I do see the Texans winning some games this second half because they don’t have their own pick and will play to win.

I wasn’t high on Tua but I am also not high Justin Fields.
He doesn’t appear to be as good as Kyler Murray and I think the fact he has one of the best college OLs protects him.

I don’t have a read on the Trey Lance kid but I like Lawrence.

Fields/Lance/Kyle Trask/Zach Wilson are the other QBs.

Fins could grab Surtain II with that pick as I do see the Texans winning some games this second half because they don’t have their own pick and will play to win.

I think if Miami started Fitzy they could make a run at the Bills. The Bills defense has collapsed this year and they were lucky to stop the Pats at the end who have zero weapons. Miami has good talent everywhere except QB.

Patriots lose two games to the Jets.
Giants beat Washington next week.
Dallas beats Washington at home.
Houston beats New England at home.
Jacksonville beats Houston at home

New England gets Trevor Lawrence.
Why do so many people think bb is going to lose to Adam Gase?

Why do so many people think bb is going to lose to Adam Gase?
Coaching matters but talent matters as well.
The Patriots best player on the team is a guard.
Their best defender is hurt.
The starting WRs are Jacobi Meyers and Demetri Byrd.

The Patriots offense is hot garbage.
The Jets can beat the Patriots easily.

Coaching matters but talent matters as well.
The Patriots best player on the team is a guard.
Their best defender is hurt.
The starting WRs are Jacobi Meyers and Demetri Byrd.

The Patriots offense is hot garbage.
The Jets can beat the Patriots easily.
The Jets don't have any talent. Your receivers are rice and Taylor compared to the Jets receivers without Crowder.

I think if Miami started Fitzy they could make a run at the Bills. The Bills defense has collapsed this year and they were lucky to stop the Pats at the end who have zero weapons. Miami has good talent everywhere except QB.
Love these kind of takes lol

The Jets don't have any talent. Your receivers are rice and Taylor compared to the Jets receivers without Crowder.
Pats will hammer the Jets... taking them in my Eliminator league actually.

Al is dreaming of going full rock bottom, for sunshiiiine, so he’s not seeing straight.

There is zero chance BB loses to the franchise he hates most, granting them their first win of the the season, in a prime time game. Zero.

Colts and Patriots could be making a deal with Gilmore the likely piece going.

Patriots media believe Belichick still wants to buy I think he will do the opposite.

Gilmore is a nice rental for a contender but any team that gives up draft picks and gives him the money he wants is going to regret it IMO.

Dalvin Cook is a harsh, strong, fast kick in the nads to the “RBs are interchangeable” people out there.

It's not that they're interchangeable but rather it's dumb to give a huge second contract to a RB. The success rate on those deals is abysmal.

Tom Brady going to put on a show tonight.
Good luck to him. I am not a Bucs fan but won’t ever say bad word about Tom Brady.

Pats will hammer the Jets... taking them in my Eliminator league actually.

Al is dreaming of going full rock bottom, for sunshiiiine, so he’s not seeing straight.

There is zero chance BB loses to the franchise he hates most, granting them their first win of the the season, in a prime time game. Zero.
Patriots are a 7 point favorite. So that mean the Pats should win 7 of 10 times.
I don’t think the Patriots talent is better than the Jets. It’s just the coaching staff differences is probably worth the 7 points.
I see the Pats finishing 4-12 maybe 5-11.
Probably back half of the top 10. I can dream though.

So Tua looked like crap ... threw for 90 yards .. ran for 0 ... but the BS narrative is that he had a “good not great “ game

#FreeFitz
No!

let the man develop. Team plays hard for him.

Patriots are a 7 point favorite. So that mean the Pats should win 7 of 10 times.
I don’t think the Patriots talent is better than the Jets. It’s just the coaching staff differences is probably worth the 7 points.
I see the Pats finishing 4-12 maybe 5-11.
Probably back half of the top 10. I can dream though.
I still think you guys win 7 or 8

SMH. Ridiculous holding call. Look, I know we suck and haven’t been able to block in 10 years but just because we popped a good run for once doesn’t mean it’s a hold.

Barkley would’ve took that one to the house.

I still think you guys win 7 or 8

As long as it's not more than 9.5 then I am happy. Have a small ranch on them finishing with 9 or less wins.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom