NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 141 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Okay what is your point.
The entire division only has 2 wins against non division opponents.
Thus divisional record matters a lot.
If the Giants beat Dallas and Cincinnati they will win the division.
My point is The Giants aren't winning the division. Two more wins that puts them at 5 and 11. You really think 5 and 11 is winning the division?

My point is The Giants aren't winning the division. Two more wins that puts them at 5 and 11. You really think 5 and 11 is winning the division?
Yes I do.

Philly is 3-5-1.
They have to win at Dallas and beat Washington at home to get to 5 wins.

I don’t think it will take it more than 6-10 to win the NFC East.
I believe the Giants will win 6 games and win the division.

Yes I do.

Philly is 3-6-1.
They have to win at Dallas and beat Washington at home to get to 5 wins.

I don’t think it will take it more than 6-10 to win the NFC East.
I believe the Giants will win 6 games and win the division.
They are 3-5-1. The Nfc east is 2-18 against the rest of the NFL. All the Eagles have to do is beat the Cowboys and Wash and find one other game and that's 6-9-1. Sorry it's not happening for your Giants this year. Maybe next year.

Carson Wentz sucks.
Philly isn’t a lock for that division.
Right now the Giants are the favorites.
They have played really well if people watch the games.
They haven’t given up and play tough for their coach.

I can’t stress Carson Wentz sucks enough. My team doesn’t have a QB but I wouldn’t want to pay Carson Wentz 30 million+ per year.

lol

I think the “on the road” is not nearly as big of a factor as usual. So...probably not, but maybe?

Congrats on the win. For the first time in a long time the NYG OL controlled the line of scrimmage for a big chunk of the game against Philly. They deserved the win.

Congrats on the win. For the first time in a long time the NYG OL controlled the line of scrimmage for a big chunk of the game against Philly. They deserved the win.

NYG OL might be turning the corner a bit in a positive way, for the first time in like a decade.

They are 3-5-1. The Nfc east is 2-18 against the rest of the NFL. All the Eagles have to do is beat the Cowboys and Wash and find one other game and that's 6-9-1. Sorry it's not happening for your Giants this year. Maybe next year.
The fact you call them my Giants is funny.

I give Philly nothing till their QB actually plays a complete good game. I give him credit for the last 5
Minutes of the first Giants game. Those 2 Drives are why this is still a race. Overall Wentz has sucked 12 TDs-12 INTs.

The divisional games right now are where NFC east teams are winning. The giants have a win at Washington.
Philly has a win at San Francisco.

Right now the difference is Philly tied Cincinnati. Watching the teams I think the Giants are better.

The fact you call them my Giants is funny.

I give them nothing till their QB actually plays a complete good game.

The divisional games right now are where NFC east teams are winning. The giants have a win at Washington.
Philly has a win at San Francisco.

Right now the difference is Philly tied Cincinnati. Watching the teams I think the Giants are better.
The Giants have one division game left. The Bengals already beat Ten and almost beat the Browns twice they might beat the Giants. The Cowboys have the same amount of losses as the Giants and we beat them. We still have three division games left why can't the Cowboys win it?

Carson Wentz sucks.
Philly isn’t a lock for that division.
Right now the Giants are the favorites.
They have played really well if people watch the games.
They haven’t given up and play tough for their coach.

I can’t stress Carson Wentz sucks enough. My team doesn’t have a QB but I wouldn’t want to pay Carson Wentz 30 million+ per year.

Since you think the NYG are the favorites to win the division then u must be willing to bet me straight up. I'll bet u $200 that the NYG do not win the NFC East. If you're concerned about non-payment then I will send the money to you ahead of time and trust that you will send $400 back to me if the NYG do not win the division.

The Giants have one division game left. The Bengals already beat Ten and almost beat the Browns twice they might beat the Giants. The Cowboys have the same amount of losses as the Giants and we beat them. We still have three division games left why can't the Cowboys win it?
Cowboys can win it. All I said is the Giants are the favorites.

Dallas and Washington aren’t out of it.

Since you think the NYG are the favorites to win the division then u must be willing to bet me straight up. I'll bet u $200 that the NYG do not win the NFC East. If you're concerned about non-payment then I will send the money to you ahead of time and trust that you will send $400 back to me if the NYG do not win the division.
Why would I give you even odds when I can bet them to win the division at way better odds.
Plus the Football team and Cowboys aren’t out of it.

If you made an offer I liked I would accept it. Even money is a dumb offer.

Go to any sports book you want the Eagles are far and away the favorites.
That was before today.

They won’t be after this week.
Again the Giants since week 3 embarrassment have been just as good if not better than Philly.

That was before today.

They won’t be after this week.
Again the Giants since week 3 embarrassment have been just as good if not better than Philly.
Yes they will. Giants season would have been over if they lost. The Eagles lost a road game they didn't need to win it. They still have a game and a half lead on everyone. They are still the favorites. Doesn't mean they will win it im in full agreement with how bad Wentz is but they are still the favorites.

Why would I give you even odds when I can bet them to win the division at way better odds.
Plus the Football team and Cowboys aren’t out of it.

If you made an offer I liked I would accept it. Even money is a dumb offer.

Yet over-reactionary Alscas has itty bitty balls. Not a dumb offer but rather a dumb statement on your part. I was just checking to see your level of conviction. Obviously not too high. Your mouth should stop writing checks that your @ss can't cash.

Yet over-reactionary Alscas has itty bitty balls. Not a dumb offer but rather a dumb statement on your part. I was just checking to see your level of conviction. Obviously not too high. Your mouth should stop writing checks that your @ss can't cash.
Your still in good shape. All Philly needs to do is beat the Browns Cowboys and Washington. Not a tall order. None of the other teams are winning 7.

Overreacting much?
I don’t think it’s overreacting. Im forced to watch the Eagles nearly weekly as they’re somehow always on in CNY. I don’t think Wentz is a good NFL QB.

I could turn off the TV but covid made me appreciative its even on.

I could bet the amount of money you want on the Giants online and make more money.
Anyone with a brain would do that rather than do an even money bet.
Sorry I am not stupid I don’t care about conviction I care about value.

Anyone who bets with conviction over value is stupid. Sorry I use my head and I don’t think the eagles will win the NFC East.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom