NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 143 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Arizona offense wasted too many chances to put this away. Good win

Buy Kliff a plane ticket to the Sun Belt before he leaves the stadium

So I had Bills +140 on one bet and Bills +3 and Rams -3 parlay so thank you for taking a knee on XP.

That saved me from a double knee to the gonads.

Biggest fluke since that Miami miracle play Miami had to beat New England a few years ago.

Going to parlay Baltimore-7 and O 44.5.

I don’t get that line.
New England run defense sucks. They are a secondary defense.
Baltimore run offense is elite.

This has a San Fran-NE feel.

Baltimore 31 NE 14.

The AFC is really deep this year.
1. Pittsburgh 9-0
2. Kansas City 7-1
3. Buffalo 7-3
4. Indianapolis 6-3
5. Baltimore 6-2
6. Miami 6-3
7. Las Vegas 6-3
8. Cleveland 6-3
9. Tennessee 6-3

That is a deep conference.

Let me know if u play lotto this week.
I’ll have to check for the horseshoe next time I take a dump. 115 paid 388 on NO, LAR, PITT, Zona ML parlay

The AFC is really deep this year.
1. Pittsburgh 9-0
2. Kansas City 7-1
3. Buffalo 7-3
4. Indianapolis 6-3
5. Baltimore 6-2
6. Miami 6-3
7. Las Vegas 6-3
8. Cleveland 6-3
9. Tennessee 6-3

That is a deep conference.
Vegas already beat browns and gets Indy and Miami at home. Totally controls own destiny

God damn Patriots you guys decided to chit the bed against Denver, San Fran and now want to play hard.

Sucks.
Really need to blow this lead in the second half.

The league is really catching on Lamar though.
Just play a ton of DBs and force him to throw.
Patriots D sucks against the run and of course Baltimore isn’t attacking the edge.

God damn Patriots you guys decided to chit the bed against Denver, San Fran and now want to play hard.

Sucks.
Really need to blow this lead in the second half.

The league is really catching on Lamar though.
Just play a ton of DBs and force him to throw.
Patriots D sucks against the run and of course Baltimore isn’t attacking the edge.
No matter how much you want to speak a tanking into existence Bill is working his magic with this squad

No matter how much you want to speak a tanking into existence Bill is working his magic with this squad
Yeah I said 5-11 this would make 6-10 in play.

Sucks.
I gotta say Jacobi Myers is going from
bum status to solid 3rd WR on a good team.
He shouldn’t be the top WR but he is proving he can play.
I believe the Patriots lost tthe Denver game because of Covid. Denver outplayed them but the team looked like they hadn’t been prepared to play and that is a Belichick staple.

San Fran kicked their ass.

Buffalo was an even game that Cam killed the end of.
The Patriots need a talent upgrade at the skill position level and a young QB.
Belichick will coach the defense up.

Was it NateW who was giving me crap for saying Miami could catch Buffalo? Looks very possible this morning. They have a plus 69 point differential. Buffalo is only plus 7.

Was it NateW who was giving me crap for saying Miami could catch Buffalo? Looks very possible this morning. They have a plus 69 point differential. Buffalo is only plus 7.
For some reason the computers hate all the AFC East teams.
FPI projects
Buffalo to finish 10-6
Miami 9-7
New England 7-9.

For you they have the Saints 12-4-2 seed
Tampa 11-5 5 seed.

For some reason the computers hate all the AFC East teams.
FPI projects
Buffalo to finish 10-6
Miami 9-7
New England 7-9.

For you they have the Saints 12-4-2 seed
Tampa 11-5 5 seed.

Makes no sense. Miami has a pretty favorable schedule the rest of the way. Denver stinks, the Jets are the worst team in the last 5 years, the Bengals stink, they get the Patriots at home. Sure they could slip up at LV and still have KC, but Buffalo still has Pittsburgh, at NE, and a west coast trip to San Fran.

Makes no sense. Miami has a pretty favorable schedule the rest of the way. Denver stinks, the Jets are the worst team in the last 5 years, the Bengals stink, they get the Patriots at home. Sure they could slip up at LV and still have KC, but Buffalo still has Pittsburgh, at NE, and a west coast trip to San Fran.
Nate said he would win a Dolphins Bryan Cox Jersey with neckroll to every 2021 Buffalo Bills home game lf the Fins win the AFCE this year so I get why he wouldn’t be as high on them.

I picked them preseason to win the AFCE I saw what Flores was building. They spent last FA not on flash but depth that would play right away.

It’s why I have been saying New England having a lot of cap space this offseason makes me feel if they can get a QB they will be okay. Belichick won’t get flash in FA he will build depth.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom