NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 142 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I could bet the amount of money you want on the Giants online and make more money.
Anyone with a brain would do that rather than do an even money bet.
Sorry I am not stupid I don’t care about conviction I care about value.

Anyone who bets with conviction over value is stupid. Sorry I use my head and I don’t think the eagles will win the NFC East.
When the Eagles beat the Browns next week will that change your mind?

When the Eagles beat the Browns next week will that change your mind?
Of course. If Philly wins a non-division game I am proven wrong.

I look schedules when I make my comments. I don’t just throw these opinions out. I make informed Comments even if I am wrong. An underdog can always prove you wrong.
I mean I got Buffalo +140 today thought that was insane value.

I probably just jinxed them but oddsmakers get lines wrong.

The jersey combo of this Fins-Bolts game is spectacular.
Those throwback Dophins jerseys and powder blue top gold pant Chargers uniforms best uniform matchup of the season.
My friends a Chargers fan he hates the powder blues. I think it's the best unis in sports.

How the heck is anyone arguing the NFC East. We're all trash. If anyone watches any team in the nfc east and thinks they're good, I'm not sure what to tell you.

We're all bad.

20201115_180243.jpg

Moose Johnston called Tampa Bay -Carolina game today. Moose played 3x times vs. Temple when Bucs coach Bruce Arians was Owls coach in 80s. FOX put up this graphic.

Yeahh I owe Chan Gailey an apology or 15

How the heck is anyone arguing the NFC East. We're all trash. If anyone watches any team in the nfc east and thinks they're good, I'm not sure what to tell you.

We're all bad.

Whaa??? Not sure what you're talking about. Nobody here said any of the teams in the NFC East are any good.

Since you think the NYG are the favorites to win the division then u must be willing to bet me straight up. I'll bet u $200 that the NYG do not win the NFC East. If you're concerned about non-payment then I will send the money to you ahead of time and trust that you will send $400 back to me if the NYG do not win the division.
I have a Giants under 6 wins ticket that I’m not worried about

I don’t think it’s overreacting. Im forced to watch the Eagles nearly weekly as they’re somehow always on in CNY. I don’t think Wentz is a good NFL QB.

I could turn off the TV but covid made me appreciative its even on.
Red zone is your friend

Of course. If Philly wins a non-division game I am proven wrong.

I look schedules when I make my comments. I don’t just throw these opinions out. I make informed Comments even if I am wrong. An underdog can always prove you wrong.
I mean I got Buffalo +140 today thought that was insane value.

I probably just jinxed them but oddsmakers get lines wrong.
Took Cards in a 4 team ML parlay with NO, Pitt, and Rams. Only 3 pt lead so still the shakiest potatoes of the four

Jamies scaring the hell out of me. Kick the FG before the pick 6

Jamies scaring the hell out of me. Kick the FG before the pick 6
Did Brees shoulder get hurt?
I flipped off that one.
That roughing the passer call in the second quarter was the worst of alltime.

Did Brees shoulder get hurt?
I flipped off that one.
That roughing the passer call in the second quarter was the worst of alltime.
Got sacked with the body weight penalty

I am praying for New Orleans-10 bettors.
That last series from Jameis had me nervous he almost threw 2 picks.

The Cardinals would be the best team if the NFC if Kingsbury was competent. They make mistakes like a poorly coached college team.

The scheme works and he had the balls to draft Kyler but I would dump him and give Lincoln Riley a blank check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom