NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 144 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Sick this morning and it isn’t covid. Hope this doesn’t cost Buffalo a playoff spot (lot of games left I know).

Sick this morning and it isn’t covid. Hope this doesn’t cost Buffalo a playoff spot (lot of games left I know).

This happened to Pats fans 2 years ago.
Fluke losses don’t ruin seasons when you are a good team.

Buffalo is a good team. You guys weren’t getting the solo bye this year.

All that loss did was kill your cushion.
Both Miami and Buffalo are making the playoffs.

The Bills are a TE away from having the best offense in the NFL like Kansas City.
Kansas City doesn’t have a Cole Beasley slot WR they have a Travis Kelce at TE who makes those plays.

Give the Bills a TE with Beasley in the slot and Diggs outside.

Bills will bounce back. Just be glad you local media won’t troll your fanbase all week and say X sucks, Y blows, McDermott is a fraud and break down every single negative thing the team did wrong.

This happened to Pats fans 2 years ago.
Fluke losses don’t ruin seasons when you are a good team.

Buffalo is a good team. You guys weren’t getting the solo bye this year.

All that loss did was kill your cushion.
Both Miami and Buffalo are making the playoffs.

The Bills are a TE away from having the best offense in the NFL like Kansas City.
Kansas City doesn’t have a Cole Beasley slot WR they have a Travis Kelce at TE who makes those plays.

Give the Bills a TE with Beasley in the slot and Diggs outside.

Bills will bounce back. Just be glad you local media won’t troll your fanbase all week and say X sucks, Y blows, McDermott is a fraud and break down every single negative thing the team did wrong.
In the presser after the game McDermott was the most irritated I have seen him. Not surprised given the loss. Your standard question "was there anything you wish you did on last play..". Answer was uhhh yes there is. Already getting dissected a million ways as expected. Idk.

In the presser after the game McDermott was the most irritated I have seen him. Not surprised given the loss. Your standard question "was there anything you wish you did on last play..". Answer was uhhh yes there is. Already getting dissected a million ways as expected. Idk.
I will trade Bills local media for Patriots local media in a cocaine heartbeat.

Your local media isn’t going ruin your enjoyment of your team. It’s a tough loss but what did the loss cost you guys?
If there were 2 byes then it would really piss me off.
Buffalo wasn’t going to finish first in the AFC. They weren’t going to jump Pittsburgh and Kansas City.

So you guys lost your cushion for the AFCE but still control it.
That is the truth.

I will trade Bills local media for Patriots local media in a cocaine heartbeat.

Your local media isn’t going ruin your enjoyment of your team. It’s a tough loss but what did the loss cost you guys?
If there were 2 byes then it would really piss me off.
Buffalo wasn’t going to finish first in the AFC. They weren’t going to jump Pittsburgh and Kansas City.

So you guys lost your cushion for the AFCE but still control it.
That is the truth.
All true, but a one game swing was right there. It's the means, not necessarily the ends in the case of this game. If the Bills kicked a FG to force OT and then lost because they didn't win the coin toss, that's just a way different feel than how it played out.

Last edited:
Also this play is why the Cardinals took a knee at the end and saved Buffalo+3 bettors.

All true, but a one game swing was right there. It's the means, not necessarily the ends in the case of this game. If the Bills kicked a FG to force OT and then lost because they didn't win the coin toss, that's just a way different feel then how it played out.
Don’t get me wrong it phucking sucks to lose like that.
I am just trying to help. If it’s my team I can’t be rational. I am just pouring a shot of realism so it doesn’t hurt even more than did in the moment.

If this was last year and that costs you a bye. This year it may determine if the Bills play a playoff game with Bills fans in the stands in Miami or if they host Miami in Buffalo with nobody in the stands.

Pittsburgh and Kansas City are going to finish 1-2 in some order.

Saints remaining schedule isn’t that soft. After watching Jameis in the second half I would start Hill at QB.

I would sit Brees this week at home against Atlanta. Hope he can play at Denver in 2 weeks.

If Kansas City beats Tampa then the Saints can afford 2 more losses this year.

Also this play is why the Cardinals took a knee at the end and saved Buffalo+3 bettors.

Obvious. There is nothing to be gained by attempting the PAT.

Was it NateW who was giving me crap for saying Miami could catch Buffalo? Looks very possible this morning. They have a plus 69 point differential. Buffalo is only plus 7.
Would you like to place a bet on who wins the division?

Would you like to place a bet on who wins the division?

I don't gamble on sports. I gamble on equities. I said it was possible. I'm not guaranteeing anything. If I was a Bills fan I would be a bit nervous though.

I don't gamble on sports. I gamble on equities. I said it was possible. I'm not guaranteeing anything. If I was a Bills fan I would be a bit nervous though.
Congrats

I’m not.

BTW how many teams are going to be drafting a new QB?

Jacksonville, maybe Detroit, Chicago, maybe Denver, New England, NY Jets.

Kyle Trask is going to make this a legit 4 QB class.

I think the Pats can get Trask in the middle of the first round.
So not bottoming out gives that hope.

Welp. It's Jameis time in the Bayou. Brees has a collapsed lung and multiple rib fractures.

yet he was almost going to go back in the game ... don’t they X-ray these guys on site ? Rib fractures can be hard to see on XR but if he had several and a pneumothorax ... xr should pick it up

yet he was almost going to go back in the game ... don’t they X-ray these guys on site ? Rib fractures can be hard to see on XR but if he had several and a pneumothorax ... xr should pick it up

Sounds like he already had some rib issue before the game that had been affecting his throwing. Wouldn’t be surprised if they get hit for lying on the injury report.

Don’t get me wrong it phucking sucks to lose like that.
I am just trying to help. If it’s my team I can’t be rational. I am just pouring a shot of realism so it doesn’t hurt even more than did in the moment.

If this was last year and that costs you a bye. This year it may determine if the Bills play a playoff game with Bills fans in the stands in Miami or if they host Miami in Buffalo with nobody in the stands.

Pittsburgh and Kansas City are going to finish 1-2 in some order.
Those are the toughest losses to deal with. I call those broken tv or at least remote games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom