NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 152 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Btw if the Cowboys win today which will probably not happen. Considering they have the 2nd easiest schedule in the league will become the favorites.

Tua isn’t in the league of Herbert or Burrow.
The media pushing the narrative for Tua being great has been off the hook.
He has been pure garbage in Denver today.
Way too early to talk like that, c'mon, guys in his 3rd start? He's had some on point passes today, definitely not pure garbage to any Broncos fans around me. Denver's pass rush came to play today.

Way too early to talk like that, c'mon, guys in his 3rd start? He's had some on point passes today, definitely not pure garbage to any Broncos fans around me. Denver's pass rush came to play today.
Tua hasn’t been impressive.
He has been a game manager in all of his starts but the media narrative has been how great he has been.

He has been average since he has taken over.
5 three and outs in 7 possessions today is garbage.
Denver has played well.
If Tua gets the credit for his defense making plays he deserves blame when he goes 3 and out.

The Browns are 7 and 3 the Cards are 6 and 4.
yup and both have a terrible offense.. Clev cant move the ball at all and Cards should have lost their last 4 but got lucky twice.

yup and both have a terrible offense.. Clev cant move the ball at all and Cards should have lost their last 4 but got lucky twice.
The Cards have a terrible offense? Murray Hopkins fitz Kirk drake. Seriously?

He has been a game manager in all of his starts but the media narrative has been how great he has been.

Denver has played well.
If Tua gets the credit for his defense making plays he deserves blame when he goes 3 and out.
You're jumping the shark with Tua, why the hate? Guy's played well. And no he doesn't get the blame for all the 3 and outs, that's nonsense. Have you watched every snap of this game?

Denver has played well.

Dolphins would have same record with Fitz. This was Fitz's team so in fairness I wouldn't judge too harshly as it wasn't like it was clear Tua would be handed the ball unless Fitz struggled which he absolutely didn't. Give him a whole offseason as the guy and let's see what he has got.

Tua in game 4 has now thrown for 500 yds.. he has not been good or even avg.. but when the D and ST teams score 2-3 times a game it hides those things. He saved the Ariz game with his legs

You're jumping the shark with Tua, why the hate? Guy's played well. And no he doesn't get the blame for all the 3 and outs, that's nonsense. Have you watched every snap of this game?
I am watching enough of it.
Denver DL is balling.
Denver Should have more points that 4th and 1 was a questionable call.
Lock outside of his pick has been solid.

I wasn’t high on Tua since the draft.

You can’t have 5 3 and outs in 7 possessions.
Miami D is wearing down this drive.

Tua in game 4 has now thrown for 500 yds.. he has not been good or even avg.. but when the D and ST teams score 2-3 times a game it hides those things. He saved the Ariz game with his legs

It's unsustainable. Last week, Miami had a drive start at the opponent 1, and this week, at the opponent 22.

I am watching enough of it.
Denver DL is balling.
Denver Should have more points that 4th and 1 was a questionable call.
Lock outside of his pick has been solid.

I wasn’t high on Tua since the draft.

You can’t have 5 3 and outs in 7 possessions.
Miami D is wearing down this drive.

through 47:00, Tua has thrown for 83 yards.

Too much time left.

Tua’s not the first QB to have an awful game at Mile High

Your team is good.
I just wish they stuck with Fitzpatrick this year.
Tua has legs but he shouldn’t have this team when it’s trying to win
Well, you get your wish.

Your team is good.
I just wish they stuck with Fitzpatrick this year.
Tua has legs but he shouldn’t have this team when it’s trying to win
Fitz hit his hot streak early season. Not sustainable. He’s proven that many times over his career. I appreciate him but I’d rather competitively rebuild around gaining Tua experience this year and hit the ground running in 2021. If we make this years postseason, gravy. Ahead of expectations. Gotta know what we have in Tua though with multiple first round picks in 2021’s draft.

Fitz hit his hot streak early season. Not sustainable. He’s proven that many times over his career. I appreciate him but I’d rather competitively rebuild around gaining Tua experience this year and hit the ground running in 2021. If we make this years postseason, gravy. Ahead of expectations. Gotta know what we have in Tua though with multiple first round picks in 2021’s draft.

Sounds like you're not sold on him. Do you think the front office is?

Wentz is terrible.
My team doesn’t have a good QB and I have more confidence in Cam than I do Wentz.
He just sucks.

Wentz played poorly as did the entire team. But at least the Pats lost so it wasn't a completely lost Sunday. Got a small ranch on them going UNDER 9.5 so that looks like money in the bank.

Sounds like you're not sold on him. Do you think the front office is?
I think he deserves a look while he has a competent run game. The OL’s been shaky too. But Flores is rebuilding a hopefully sustainable contender. The front office knows more about this stuff than me. If they’re not sold, we have picks to deal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom