NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 153 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Okay, so the Pats have two time outs, and there is only a little over 1 minute to play, and Bill B doesn't call the time out after the first play. Incredible dumb. You don't know what is going to happen after the first play. If Houston were to fumble on the second down, or 3rd for that matter, you would have lost :25 that you could have used. That you needed. Now, it didn't end up mattering. They didn't fumble but the point is that you always use the time outs first in that situation.

He's had some poor clock management a couple of times this year.

Way too early to talk like that, c'mon, guys in his 3rd start? He's had some on point passes today, definitely not pure garbage to any Broncos fans around me. Denver's pass rush came to play today.

Classic reactionary Alsacs.

Fitz hit his hot streak early season. Not sustainable. He’s proven that many times over his career. I appreciate him but I’d rather competitively rebuild around gaining Tua experience this year and hit the ground running in 2021. If we make this years postseason, gravy. Ahead of expectations. Gotta know what we have in Tua though with multiple first round picks in 2021’s draft.

You wanna win now? You play Fitz.

You wanna just look to the future and not be too concerned with this season then play Tua.

You wanna win now? You play Fitz.

You wanna just look to the future and not be too concerned with this season then play Tua.
I want to put ourselves in the best position for 2021 when we can win the division and possibly make some sort of run.

That means see Tua, good or bad, now.

20+ years rooting on the Phins. If I wanted to celebrate another first round loss to the steelers or ravens, sure keep Fitz out there.

I want to put ourselves in the best position for 2021 when we can win the division and possibly make some sort of run.

That means see Tua, good or bad, now.

20+ years rooting on the Phins. If I wanted to celebrate another first round loss to the steelers or ravens, sure keep Fitz out there.

Huh? Miami was a 1/2 game out of the division lead going into today's game. AFCE is in play THIS YEAR.

I guess if you’re Miami you have to see if Tua can play or you use Houston’s pick on a QB next year or maybe see if you can get a younger FA that another team may move on from.

Huh? Miami was a 1/2 game out of the division lead going into today's game. AFCE is in play THIS YEAR.
We’re not making it past the first round this year. We may win the division, though incredibly unlikely, but Buffalo’s the better team as it stands.

I’m tired of the highlight of my fan-hood with Miami being first round appearances.

Colts killed themselves. Insane flags. Then again, there could be holds I feel every play.

Wentz played poorly as did the entire team. But at least the Pats lost so it wasn't a completely lost Sunday. Got a small ranch on them going UNDER 9.5 so that looks like money in the bank.
Congrats I want them to lose no skin off my back.

I got small fortune on the Giants winning the NFC East so thank goodness Carson threw that medicine ball INT before the 2 minute warning.

I guess if you’re Miami you have to see if Tua can play or you use Houston’s pick on a QB next year or maybe see if you can get a younger FA that another team may move on from.
The Houston pick is going to be in a range the Dolphins can get Tua a top WR.

Dolphins were high on Herbert and Tua. That will be the second guess. Considering Herbert went right after Tua.

Tua is what he is.. an Avg QB talent but has some mobility.. Cant read Ds yet but maybe he learns.

Tua is what he is.. an Avg QB talent but has some mobility.. Cant read Ds yet but maybe he learns.
This is it in a nutshell.
He can definitely develop but his skill position talent at Alabama made questioning how good he would be in the pros a fair take.
I could have QB’d Alabama with Jerry Jeudy, Henry Ruggs, DeVonta Smith, and Jaylen Waddle as my WRs. He threw into easy windows and let the WRs do all the work.

No joke. Tua’s strength was he is accurate. In college football he never faced the level of defense he will in the pros.

Congrats I want them to lose no skin off my back.

I got small fortune on the Giants winning the NFC East so thank goodness Carson threw that medicine ball INT before the 2 minute warning.

lol. $10?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom