NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 154 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

his one big college win came because the D never thought he was gonna be in the game and he made a couple crazy scramble plays.

Classic Tua got benched less than a hour after my point and my point was on the money.
You totally got me. Congrats.

Wasn't about today it was your writing Tua off three starts into his career. Every Sunday you have hot take reactions. Never seen a guy that's more a prisoner of the moment than you are.

No joke. Tua’s strength was he was accurate. In college football he never faced the level of defense he will in the pros.
Lol, who does face the level of d they will in the pro's? He's one of the most accurate passers in college history and that travels. He has the ability to read through 3 progressions, can extend plays with his legs, has one of the fastest releases any coach has seen. I only wish I saw Lock read through 3 progressions once. Tua can play in this league.

his one big college win came because the D never thought he was gonna be in the game and he made a couple crazy scramble plays.

For the record I liked Herbert better than Tua prior to the draft but to be fair to Tua he was banged up pretty badly in his other "big" college game.

imo Miami with Tua’s an RB and strengthening of the OL away.

happy with parker/williams/grant/perry plus our three TE’s

Wasn't about today it was your writing Tua off three starts into his career. Every Sunday you have hot take reactions. Never seen a guy that's more a prisoner of the moment than you are.
I am going to be honest go fornicate yourself with an iron stick and ignore me. This comment is such a waste of my time. Of all the people on this board the person’s opinion I honestly care about the least is yours.

You aren’t funny or fun to deal with.
If you think I give H0T Takes go ahead. My comments are free ignore them.

I am going to be honest go fornicate yourself with an iron stick and ignore me. This comment is such a waste of my time. Of all the people on this board the person’s opinion I honestly care about the least is yours.

You aren’t funny or fun to deal with.
If you think I give H0T Takes go ahead. My comments are free ignore them.

Thx for being honest.

Lol, who does face the level of d they will in the pro's? He's one of the most accurate passers in college history and that travels. He has the ability to read through 3 progressions, can extend plays with his legs, has one of the fastest releases any coach has seen. I only wish I saw Lock read through 3 progressions once. Tua can play in this league.
I actually respect you so I say your right. Don’t want to a debate because of the other guy who just wants to fight because I am on the other side.
I can’t stand that.
Hope Tua gets better he seems like a good kid.
Lock is definitely getting better though but has a bonehead plays.

one tie away from a 4 way 3-7 tie in the NFC east.. gonna be 2 teams tied at 4-7 after next week

dallas 5-11 going into the last weekend now is pretty likely.

Indy win was huge for NO.
They now control their own destiny for the only bye in the NFC.

more crazy stuff,

cards losing to pats not a stretch.. losing to rams twice not a stretch, losing to giants and 49ers not a stretch.. now they need to win to get to 7 and 6 would make it dicey

panthers lose to minn, NO, GB should happen if they dont beat Denver they cant get to 6

ATL loses to KC/NO/TB twice they cant get to 6

bears/minn/det playing for the 3rd wildcard and 7 might be enough

you can see a 7 way tie with 6 wins make the WC game.

imagine if the NFC east got 2 teams to 6 wins and both got in..

one tie away from a 4 way 3-7 tie in the NFC east.. gonna be 2 teams tied at 4-7 after next week

dallas 5-11 going into the last weekend now is pretty likely.
Cowboys have the 2nd easiest schedule in the league.

Lock is definitely getting better though but has a bonehead plays
Originally this season for me at least, was to evaluate Lock and our youth. I'll admit I'm not as confident now as I was at the start of the season. That said, I'm willing to say this year was a wash for every young player in the league especially at qb, although some young guns look good. The off season workouts and camp are too important for development, for some more than others. I'm not sure this kid is smart enough, his decision making and pocket presence bothers me right now. We'll see, still have a long ways to go. If I had one to start a game tomorrow, I'll take Tua over Lock.

Originally this season for me at least, was to evaluate Lock and our youth. I'll admit I'm not as confident now as I was at the start of the season. That said, I'm willing to say this year was a wash for every young player in the league especially at qb, although some young guns look good. The off season workouts and camp are too important for development, for some more than others. I'm not sure this kid is smart enough, his decision making and pocket presence bothers me right now. We'll see, still have a long ways to go. If I had one to start a game tomorrow, I'll take Tua over Lock.
Would you trade a 2nd round pick for Darnold?
Denver is a spot along with Indy that could be a trade partner for Darnold if/when the Jets end up with Lawrence.

Would you trade a 2nd round pick for Darnold?
Denver is a spot along with Indy that could be a trade partner for Darnold if/when the Jets end up with Lawrence.
I'll be honest, I haven't watched enough of Darnold to make an informed opinion. That said, this has been talked about a lot on our local airwaves, everyone's aware, and the majority around here say yes. That seeing ghosts thing though, that might be enough for me to say no, lol.

I'll be honest, I haven't watched enough of Darnold to make an informed opinion. That said, this has been talked about a lot on our local airwaves, everyone's aware, and the majority around here say yes. That seeing ghosts thing though, that might be enough for me to say no, lol.
He's very talented he needs to get out of ny. Not sure he can handle the big city and the Jets have done a terrible job of building around him.

I think if the Broncos go after a QB they should try and get Andrew Luck out of retirement.
You have the Elway-Stanford connection. Can’t cost that much in draft compensation.
I don’t think he is cooked but just needed a break. Denver is a spot I could see Luck coming back to play for.

I think if the Broncos go after a QB they should try and get Andrew Luck out of retirement.
You have the Elway-Stanford connection. Can’t cost that much in draft compensation.
I don’t think he is cooked but just needed a break. Denver is a spot I could see Luck coming back to play for.
That's a very interesting take. I haven't heard a peep from his camp or anything about him at all.

He's very talented he needs to get out of ny. Not sure he can handle the big city and the Jets have done a terrible job of building around him.

He really isn’t. And he wasn’t that good in college. The media annointed him though so he gets a pass with them.

what in the world is the Raiders safety doing leaving Kelce to run after Mahommes when hey had 2-3 guys between him and the end zone?

but great for me as i had the KC over 32..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom