NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 158 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

7-4. Eh.

They’ve hardly looked like a power. Then again it’s all about peaking at the right time.
Which they should. I don't see them beating the Chiefs this week but their final four games they have the Falcons twice at the Lions and Vikings at home. They should be 11-5.

Which they should. I don't see them beating the Chiefs this week but their final four games they have the Falcons twice at the Lions and Vikings at home. They should be 11-5.

They play like underachieving idiots. One playoff win, max.

They play like underachieving idiots. One playoff win, max.
I mean they should be the 5 seed. They should beat the Nfc east winner. If the Saints get the one and the other seeds hold form I don't see them winning in the Superdome.

I know I was complaining about the NFC East talk earlier, but the season premiere of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is on CMT tonight. Now that's a topic I don't mind discussing.

I know I was complaining about the NFC East talk earlier, but the season premiere of Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders is on CMT tonight. Now that's a topic I don't mind discussing.

Had enough of which 3-7 team is actually the favorite?

I was enjoying the sheer absurdity of it, lol.

Had enough of which 3-7 team is actually the favorite?

I was enjoying the sheer absurdity of it, lol.

Im still going with the Giant's. they have the fewest warts. I think Danny Dimes puts it together the second half this year. That is the time when we see the most growth from young qb's...he makes really good plays...its just that he makes really bad ones too. that's more than I can say for any of the other Qb's in the division

Im still going with the Giant's. they have the fewest warts. I think Danny Dimes puts it together the second half this year. That is the time when we see the most growth from young qb's...he makes really good plays...its just that he makes really bad ones too. that's more than I can say for any of the other Qb's in the division
Cowboys have the easiest schedule by far.

Cowboys have the easiest schedule by far.
Eye test Giants have played better than the Cowboys.
Of all the NFC East teams the one I have the least against is the Cowboys and I am telling you the Giants are currently the best team in the NFC East.

Eye test Giants have played better than the Cowboys.
Of all the NFC East teams the one I have the least against is the Cowboys and I am telling you the Giants are currently the best team in the NFC East.
Giants beat Washington and Philly. The Cowboys with their 3rd string QB had the Steelers beat and won at Min a team that won 3 in a row. Giants are not what you think they are.

Who would have thought Belichick needed Brady and Brady needed Belichick.
What's with Brady snubbing Goff after the game? Happened earlier this season too after a game.

What's with Brady snubbing Goff after the game? Happened earlier this season too after a game.
Brady is a sore loser but he will shake hands when he loses most of the time.
The Foles-SB I understand because it’s chaos postgame on the field post-Super Bowl.

My guess he didn’t shake Goff’s hands because he just threw a game losing INT and wanted to get off the field.

He shook hands with Brees when he lost.
I guess he doesn’t always do it.
It’s just a story to fill the hot take TV shows.

He is a sore loser though.

They should move the 2 games to 4 and 8.

Rather than no primetime game.

Or move New England-Arizona up from Sunday.
Arizona played last Thursday and New England is going to lose anyway. America needs 3 Thanksgiving games.

Arizona played last Thursday and New England is going to lose anyway. America needs 3 Thanksgiving games.

I don't know that America NEEDS 3 Thanksgiving games. It's only been going on since 2006. Life would go on with only 2. I like your suggestion to move the games to 4 and 8 although tv would have to adjust their schedules.

I don't know that America NEEDS 3 Thanksgiving games. It's only been going on since 2006. Life would go on with only 2. I like your suggestion to move the games to 4 and 8 although tv would have to adjust their schedules.
Ratings would show that they do. Esp this year considering the other two games stink. What else is there to watch tomorrow night?

They can’t move games 3 days up ... that’s insane ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom