NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 159 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Ratings would show that they do. Esp this year considering the other two games stink. What else is there to watch tomorrow night?

I can watch some of the college basketball or watch Planes, Trains or another movie or maybe even spend time not watching the boob tube. That's actually an option.

I can watch some of the college basketball or watch Planes, Trains or another movie or maybe even spend time not watching the boob tube. That's actually an option.
I'll be watching Planes Trains and Automobiles tonight it's on AMC. There aren't a lot of college bball on this week without the tourneys.

Parlayed WSH and Houston ML. Down with the boys

Or move New England-Arizona up from Sunday.
Arizona played last Thursday and New England is going to lose anyway. America needs 3 Thanksgiving games.
No. No we don't. We survived with two for a hundred billion years. We'll all be stuffed and drunk anyways.

First, by 8:20, I'll probably be sleeping (because of canceled plans I'm now doing ALL the cooking)... but, I'll probably put on Christmas movies for the kids.

Another option - The Express, it's on Hulu.

Why did Dallas call a TO with 23 seconds left instead of milking the clock down before calling TO?

This coach is an idiot.

Why did Dallas call a TO with 23 seconds left instead of milking the clock down before calling TO?

This coach is an idiot.
Because we have the worst coaching staff in football.

McCarthy teams Always losing games they should win is why Aaron Rodgers
Never had HFA and couldn’t get to more SBs.

Washington will win the Nfc east.

Hot take... Dallas is terrible ... mostly due to the coaching staff .. still think the Giants are the team to beat ... as ridiculous as that sounds

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teddy19

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom