NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 236 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I would agree with you but Deshaun Watson’s a massive talent that just needs people with hands at receiver and a defense to support him. Unless you already have a tier 1 Qb, or an established franchise starter, I don’t think you skip on this if it’s an opportunity.
Can erase this thought from your brain unless you're playing Madden with cap penalties turned off. His extension is just starting and the amount of dead cap that would accelerate onto their 2021 cap is $67 million. Seems like that may be a tad bit of an issue for a team that currently has negative $17m in cap space.

Houston may not have a choice now.

???
You talking about Caserio?
Bleacher Report saying Deshaun reaching out to teammates about forcing a trade. Won’t let me post the article but im not sure its readily visible on the app

Bleacher Report saying Deshaun reaching out to teammates about forcing a trade. Won’t let me post the article but im not sure its readily visible on the app
I mean the fact Houston didn’t fire Easterby shows how much disarray is in that organization.
Caserio got paid to leave so good for him.

If I were Watson I want out.
The owner has a Littlefinger character manipulating him and that fanbase is pissed.

Just saw that too and mentions only a $21m cap charge via a trade. Thats pretty strange, must have been structured with minimal early bonus money as the dead cap via release is $67m.

The Texans are just stupid.
That tweet on Tuesday was in relation to Caserio being hired.

These would the teams that would be most likely interested Watson based upon what I’ve read...I’m biased, but I think he would be a great fit with Sean Payton.

49ers
Saints
Bears
Dolphins
Patriots
Jets
Steelers

These would the teams that would be most likely interested Watson based upon what I’ve read...I’m biased, but I think he would be a great fit with Sean Payton.

49ers
Saints
Bears
Dolphins
Patriots
Jets
Steelers
It’s gotta be an NFC team unless an AFC overpays.

Washington, Chicago or San Fran IMO.

Why would the Texans consult a player on who the GM should be?
The GM would hire the HC thus the player should be consulted when he is the franchise atleast to the vision of the GM.
It’s not like Watson should hire the guy but just part of the process isn’t stupid.
Especially since the Houston listens to a snake Littlefinger guy named Jack Easterby. Read the SI article on Easterby.

So it’s not about the GM choice then? It’s about the coach?

Why would the Texans tell their franchise Quarterback they’d have a sit down with him about the vacancy then just proceed to ignore him? Why would the Texans refuse to interview one of the best coaching candidates out there?

The Texans better not gift wrap Watson to the fish

DC73E471-3C67-4938-AFAA-112C3E89D3A9.gif

If you have money to overpay with, you use it on Watson. This guy’s legit.

I'm not a big NBA fan but just curious why the Rockets have an ownership problem?

Players don't want to play there for whatever reason? STEVEHOLT is a Rockets fan he could tell you more.

Anyway I am sure the Texans could get 5 drafts worth of picks if this turns into a bidding war.

Players don't want to play there for whatever reason? STEVEHOLT is a Rockets fan he could tell you more.

Anyway I am sure the Texans could get 5 drafts worth of picks if this turns into a bidding war.

Yeah I wasn't aware of that. I do know that Fertitta is considered one of the premier restaurant CEOs in the US. Incredibly savvy guy.

Frank Reich and analytics lost the Colts that game.
Also the Colts were lucky a fumble wasn’t called a fumble.

Yeah I wasn't aware of that. I do know that Fertitta is considered one of the premier restaurant CEOs in the US. Incredibly savvy guy.

Fertitta told the Rockets GM to do whatever he could to duck the luxury tax rather than going all in to try to win the title the last couple years and it pissed a lot of the players off.

Think the Colts dropping a million passes and Rivers slightly overthrowing the one should-be TD were clearly the main reasons they lost. The play calls in the red zone were a mess though.

The only reason the Bills defense got a stop up until that last drive was because the Colts dropped wide open passes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom