NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 266 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

someone want to explain why Clev didnt challange the other 3rd down run when they used their last TO? I thought they had one left and at that point KC probably doesnt go for it.. The runner had both knees hit short. Then you allow the old QB to run for a TD and blow a coverage on the biggest play of the game to their main weapon

Was that the ballsiest playoff call since the Saints onside kick in the super bowl?

The challenge was terrible also .. blew two time outs .. what are the odds the major media even discuss that? You’ll have to listen to actual NFL podcasts with smarter people to hear the discussion

How about the plays he didn’t challenge. Just as bad.

I don’t know maybe this is better ... the chiefs haven’t covered a spread in 10 weeks

Unfortunately a substantial portion of their fan base was not able to watch any of those games. ;)
So why follow SU football or hoops then? By the standards set in his thread neither are relevant and should be shut down.

Reflecting back he wasn't such a bad coach after all. :)

Yep. If Iggs gave him more talent at WR then McNabb might’ve got them over the hump.

Henne’s scramble wasn’t quite FredEx on 4th & 22 but calling those pass plays to win today took gigantic cojones (as you posted earlier).

Yep. If Iggs gave him more talent at WR then McNabb might’ve got them over the hump.

Henne’s scramble wasn’t quite FredEx on 4th & 22 but calling those pass plays to win today took gigantic cojones (as you posted earlier).

His players and everyone around the league seem to like and respect Big Red.

Shut up
We can talk about this if you want, but I’ll just put a few thoughts.
1) I believe women, period. The number of false accusations of rape, violence etc is vanishingly small.
2) the chiefs have kicked very very good players off the team for less than what tyreek was accused of. Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt for one. I supported that absolutely.
3) In this case specifically, it is clear something happened between tyreek and his then girlfriend in 2014 at Oklahoma state.
4) there is good reason to doubt what exactly tyreek pled to really happened. Specifically a recording she herself made and released to reporters. During that taped conversation tyreek states specifically that his girlfriend lied and states that while he picked her up, he put her outside. They speak specifically about the accusations of hitting being a lie. His girlfriend did not on the recording and has not since denied that was the case.

so. Has tyreek done something* bad. Yes. Unequivocally yes. Is what he did as bad as what he pled to? There is good reason to doubt that’s the case. There has never been another hint of an accusation of violence. The thing with his son is also entirely unclear. Unlike hunt, who pretty regularly got into fights on the Plaza, which did not make the media.

So why follow SU football or hoops then? By the standards set in his thread neither are relevant and should be shut down.
what games could people not watch? many of those who couldnt chose to use systems that didnt offer it.. thats on them.

got hit in the shoulder. concussion was head hitting ground. He was a runner on that play, nothing dirty

That's how I saw it. Looked like his helmet slamming into the ground caused the concussion.

Postgame postgame show recap:
-Boomer pretends not to oppose every 4th down non kick/punt his entire life because it worked.
-Cowher very skeptical that a re-scheduled game on 10/6 in horrible weather isn't hugely relevant.
-Intermittent JB hacking up a lung.
-Phil freaking Simms making the most sense.
No wonder I don't watch this trash all year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom