NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 272 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Eagles are going to interview Bieniemy. Article I read said that he has had some poor interviews and that there are some issues in his past. Supposedly that's the explanation for why he hasn't gotten an offer. That could be complete BS, just what I read from a Philly beat writer.

Eagles are going to interview Bieniemy. Article I read said that he has had some poor interviews and that there are some issues in his past. Supposedly that's the explanation for why he hasn't gotten an offer. That could be complete BS, just what I read from a Philly beat writer.
I mean he has had some legal issues in the past I guess that would explain why he hasn't got a hc job yet.

Howie Roseman and Brian Daboll share the same agent. I'd be fine with that move.

It sounds like Daboll will stay in Buffalo and then go for a HC job next year. He prolly needs to prove this year wasn't a fluke

Here you go Jets fans. I just drafted perfectly for you.

Rather light on defense, no?

Rather light on defense, no?
If they are sticking with Darnold give him weapons

They were God awful on O which hurt their D, which was middle of the pack in some categories. They need secondary help.

Grab D via free agency

Last edited:
If they are sticking with Darnold give him weapons

They were God awful on O which hurt their D, which was middle of the pack in some categories. They need secondary help.

Grab D via free agency

They’re getting Deshaun Watson

Watson has a no -trade clause he is going to control where he will go.

I highly doubt he will go to New York.
He has said he will waive it for Miami.
I am sure there are other teams as well but the chitshow Jets.

Go to Miami, King. This is the way

I also just don't think from a teambuilding perspective the Jets are in a place where they should be unloading all their picks for Watson. I guess maybe the theory is that having Watson would make free agents take you more seriously while you have all your cap space still, but man, that team is just so far away talent-wise from being good.

A team like Chicago or San Fran or even possibly Washington should be pushing their chips in for Watson and those are all NFC teams at least so Houston can get him the heck out of there.

I'll still believe he's being traded when I see it though.

Sounds like McVay may want to move off Goff to Wolford.

Peter King seems to believe the only way Houston can salvage things with Watson is if they hire Bienemy.

If I’m Watson I would want to go to the NFC. No Mahomes/Allen/Baker/Herbert/Burrow to deal with for 10-15 years.

Last edited:
Sounds like McVay may want to move off Goff to Wolford.

Peter King seems to believe the only way Houston can salvage things with Watson is if they hire Bienemy.

If I’m Watson I would want to go to the NFC. No Mahomes/Allen/Baker/Herbert/Burrow to deal with for 10-15 years.

Good point plus Lawrence will be in the AFC.

He is the new Al Davis. Things are not getting any better until he passes on.
I agree that he is a huge problem. But in the past 5 years they do have a couple division titles. I don't think it's Al Davis bad.

We can talk about this if you want, but I’ll just put a few thoughts.
1) I believe women, period. The number of false accusations of rape, violence etc is vanishingly small.
2) the chiefs have kicked very very good players off the team for less than what tyreek was accused of. Cleveland Browns running back Kareem Hunt for one. I supported that absolutely.
3) In this case specifically, it is clear something happened between tyreek and his then girlfriend in 2014 at Oklahoma state.
4) there is good reason to doubt what exactly tyreek pled to really happened. Specifically a recording she herself made and released to reporters. During that taped conversation tyreek states specifically that his girlfriend lied and states that while he picked her up, he put her outside. They speak specifically about the accusations of hitting being a lie. His girlfriend did not on the recording and has not since denied that was the case.

so. Has tyreek done something* bad. Yes. Unequivocally yes. Is what he did as bad as what he pled to? There is good reason to doubt that’s the case. There has never been another hint of an accusation of violence. The thing with his son is also entirely unclear. Unlike hunt, who pretty regularly got into fights on the Plaza, which did not make the media.
Having previously spent many years litigating family and criminal matters, I don’t believe anyone based on gender. There has to be more than an allegation. Believing someone due to gender is sexist and patronizing.
I have personally worked in cases where women have out right made up vicious lies to harm a man.
These are just 2 cases I worked on...
Amine Baba-Ali - National Registry of Exonerations

Hell hath no fury...

It is sounding more and more like McDaniels or Bieniemy for the Birds.

Still miss Big Red...

Re: Bieniemy finished his interview with Texans tonight. This has to be Houston's attempt to try to appease QB1.

It is sounding more and more like McDaniels or Bieniemy for the Birds.

Still miss Big Red...

Re: Bieniemy finished his interview with Texans tonight. This has to be Houston's attempt to try to appease QB1.
Time's yours. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom