NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Your boy can’t stay healthy, when he’s inevitably hurt after playing well, and Hurts kills it...you will get a 2nd rounder for Wentz.

then in Hurts 1st game of the new season when he’s the starter...he will blow out his knee.

And we'll still beat the NYG 2x next year. Like night follows day.

Your boy can’t stay healthy, when he’s inevitably hurt after playing well, and Hurts kills it...you will get a 2nd rounder for Wentz.

then in Hurts 1st game of the new season when he’s the starter...he will blow out his knee.
And we'll still beat the NYG 2x next year. Like night follows day.

This is some mid season form right here.

Bravo, gents.

We missed on Swift, Taylor and Dobbins...

What do we get? Dillon??

im beside myself. Raekwon Davis.. god damnit

I'm usually critical of the cowboys draft but I really like our draft. You get the best receiver and then get a Nick Saban coached corner.

Green Bay has had a terrible draft so far.

Brutally bad. Team needs a Wr in the worst way and you take AJ Dilion with two good rbs already on the roster including Jones? They should call Denver when the Broncos take another Wr in Rd 3

I think Alton Robinson is going to get drafted in this 3rd round.

Was hoping Buffalo would grab him later on but would love to see him go somewhere that early

Bill Belichick’s first pick is so bad I can’t even spin it.
He was the guy Bills writers thought they’d take at 22 before they traded their pick and then expected him to be the pick at 54 if he made it there

Eagles pick in a few minutes at 103. I figure the way they're going they'll draft a TE to back up Ertz and Goedert.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom