NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 29 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Bucs going to make playoffs? That division will be fun with NO, TB, Car, ATL. Tons of skill player talent.

Michael Thomas, Kamara, Evans, Godwin, Gronk, Cmac, DJ Moore, Jones, Ridley
Bucs and Saints will be best division battle next year.

With 7 playoff teams I see the Bucs in the playoffs at least.

Yes. That's not a yes he's going to be, because he's only got a season under his belt, that's a yes that's the plan as far as everyone's concerned. That was before the first 2 picks in this draft.

Speed seems more valued than ever. Ruggs, Raegor, Hamler.

Well good luck with that I guess. He's got some serious weapons no doubt.
Lock went 4-1, with the loss being KC. Looked very promising in different ways. Now has undoubtedly the fastest skill offense in the league. Not saying what that equals in W's but I'll take it.

ESPN draft coverage is so garbage.
Trey Wingo is obsessed with talking about tragedy each draftee’s parents suffered.

God cram it Wingo.

Give us Rich Eisen.

Watch ABC.

It's interesting to see the different philosophies. Dallas seems to place more emphasis on LBs while the Eagles live and die for DL personnel. They have Cox, Malik Jackson, signed Javon Hargraves from the Steelers and still have Graham and Barnett at DE. Yet I get the feeling the Birds would pay one of their peanut vendors to play LB. Meanwhile the Boys have invested heavily in the LB position.

I think LBs are have become the defensive equivalent of RBs in value. Especially given the trend of disguising fronts & blitzes.

Teams can spend big money on elite LBs but a solid, reasonably priced LB corps, is a better use of cap space (IMO).

I agree Dallas & Philly are polar opposites philosophically and I think both teams should hedge a little more toward the center.

I’m hoping Mike Nolan brings more emphasis on DL play but I’m not holding my breath.

There’s a reason he’s been a LB coach for the past 5 years.

Worst draft. Eagles.

You can’t copy Taysom Hill unless you can run a 4.3-4.4.
His speed is why that Swiss Army knife role works.
Jalen Hurts is not that fast.

3y1kxf.jpg

Worst draft. Eagles.

The irony is they don't need much. Unlike some other teams that have needs all over the place all they needed was to find a decent WR and a decent LB and they're all set. This pick made zero sense.

Last edited:
I think you're slightly edged by Love to the Packers who moved up in the 1st rnd. but yeah, what the..

I hear ya but the two differences are that ARod is about ten years older than Wentz and Love at least looks like a QB. NFL arm. I've watched Hurts a lot I don't see an NFL QB.

The irony is they don't need much. Unlike some other teams that have needs all over the placea, ll they needed was to find a decent WR and a decent LB and they're all set. This pick made zero sense.
I wanted Mims there. And he was surprisingly still available.

The irony is they don't need much. Unlike some other teams that have needs all over the place all they needed was to find a decent WR and a decent LB and they're all set. This pick made zero sense.

i thought they’d go S or LB

If u can talk me in off the ledge on this one then u deserve First Responder of the Year Award.
Your boy can’t stay healthy, when he’s inevitably hurt after playing well, and Hurts kills it...you will get a 2nd rounder for Wentz.

then in Hurts 1st game of the new season when he’s the starter...he will blow out his knee.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom