NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 31 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I was thinking one of the LBs from LSU or OSU, but they just went off the board.

Got the LB. But only played 2 games in HS. Oh boy. Speed shows up on his tape.

hah he does look very fast though.
Ran under 4.5 at the combine. Super athlete. Birds offseason theme was to add speed on both sides of the ball. All 3 players drafted fit that theme.

Ran under 4.5 at the combine. Super athlete. Birds offseason theme was to add speed on both sides of the ball. All 3 players drafted fit that theme.

Very raw but yes fast. He finished 6th in the 100 meters in the Pac-10 outdoor championships. That's kinda crazy for a LB. His 40 at the Combine was almost identical to Jalen Raegor.

Very raw but yes fast. He finished 6th in the 100 meters in the Pac-10 outdoor championships. That's kinda crazy for a LB. His 40 at the Combine was almost identical to Jalen Raegor.
Other than Young, the Giants are winning this...

Other than Young, the Giants are winning this...

Problem is u start out in the hole. Worst record in football over the last three years. Coaching may have been part of it but mostly it was an inferior roster. I think the OL was enhanced with Thomas and Peart but we'll see about the rest of it. The defense has been horrible for the last couple of years so we'll see how improved they are this upcoming season.

Trent Williams saga is over. Going to 49'ers

Problem is u start out in the hole. Worst record in football over the last three years. Coaching may have been part of it but mostly it was an inferior roster. I think the OL was enhanced with Thomas and Peart but we'll see about the rest of it. The defense has been horrible for the last couple of years so we'll see how improved they are this upcoming season.
The OL is coming into form now

Thomas, Zeitler, TBA, Hernandez, Peart

Reese put the Giants in a monster hole

I think Eason was the only change in Mel’s Top 10 available in the last 25 picks.

I think Eason was the only change in Mel’s Top 10 available in the last 25 picks.
I’d appreciate it if Mel would take Biadesz name down, I’m hoping teams forget till pick 150...

I know it's very tough to predict draft picks in the NFL but in the 1st round - after the first two which everybody knew - he got three of the next 30 correct.

I’d appreciate it if Mel would take Biadesz name down, I’m hoping teams forget till pick 150...

The Eagles need a center as this probably Kelce's last season. So they trade the 146th pick to Dallas who then takes Biadiscz who some had going in the 2nd round.

Can’t wait for the Patriots to take a kicker this round. It’s so Belichick.

The Eagles need a center as this probably Kelce's last season. So they trade the 146th pick to Dallas who then takes Biadiscz who some had going in the 2nd round.

Thank you, Howie.

He’s making Jerry look like Bill Polian.

Can’t wait for the Patriots to take a kicker this round. It’s so Belichick.

And cbs gave the pick an F.

Forget covid testing. Howie needs a drug test.

im impressed that the eagles have been able to turn 3 draft picks into 6 picks and a WR.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom