NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 301 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I get why KC is favored. They are the defending champ and no team has beat them in a big game in two years, but this isn't an easy game with them at all especially since they will be without both tackles and the middle of their line is already weak. This isn't the 49ers and Jimmy Garoppolo either. You have to think Brady will at least lead that offense to 30 points. He's not going to miss every important throw.
i agree, but lets not forget that Brady, for all his glory...looked like absolute shlit in the 2nd half sunday.

Eli may not be playing in this game...but Spags is coaching the D...

i agree, but lets not forget that Brady, for all his glory...looked like absolute shlit in the 2nd half sunday.

Eli may not be playing in this game...but Spags is coaching the D...

I think one of those picks were definitely on him. I think Evan’s and Fournette share blame for the other, but wasn’t a perfect performance no.

I think one of those picks were definitely on him. I think Evan’s and Fournette share blame for the other, but wasn’t a perfect performance no.
Alsac's tells me that all INTs are the QBs fault.

Alsacs also tells you Eli Manning isn’t a HOF QB.
HOF QBs in this era don’t go .500 for their entire careers when they can play as long as are.
ridiculous.

look what the Giants gave him.

its painfully obvious.

also, name the only QB to have never played with another HOF on offense??

Eli will be the 2nd...

ridiculous.

its painfully obvious.

Eli will be the 2nd...
Plaxico, Steve Smith, Amani Toomer,Mario Manningham, Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks, OBJ, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw, Shane Vereen, Jeremy Shockey, Kevin Boss, Evan Engram.

The guys didn’t have bums his entire career.

My guess Dan Marino.

ridiculous.

its painfully obvious.

Eli will be the 2nd...
Definitive Hall of Very Good guy. 0 1st team all pro years. 0 top 5 QBR years. Let him in and then you have to put Frank Gore in.

Plaxico, Steve Smith, Amani Toomer,Mario Manningham, Victor Cruz, Hakeem Nicks, OBJ, Tiki Barber, Brandon Jacobs, Ahmad Bradshaw, Shane Vereen, Jeremy Shockey, Kevin Boss, Evan Engram.

The guys didn’t have bums his entire career.

My guess Dan Marino.
a lot of 1 hit wonders there and good team guys.

Amani was good, but he was good for Collins, he was on the back 9 for Eli. Plax was a difference maker, then shot himself in the middle of the run and that was that.

Vereen was a Giant? :)

not Marino

a lot of 1 hit wonders there and good team guys.

Amani was good, but he was good for Collins, he was on the back 9 for Eli. Plax was a difference maker, then shot himself in the middle of the run and that was that.

Vereen was a Giant? :)

not Marino
Vereen caught 153 passes from Eli in 3 years.

Definitive Hall of Very Good guy. 0 1st team all pro years. 0 top 5 QBR years. Let him in and then you have to put Frank Gore in.
Frank Gore is a HOFer

Frank Gore is a HOFer
Gross. Another 0 1st team all pro guy. Plays 16 years and has 1 great season on the resume. Him and Eli are the definition of Hall of Very Good or Hall of Longevity. If you play forever and never once make 1st team All-Pro or at any time are in the conversation for best player at your position then how the heck are you a Hall of Famer?

Gross. Another 0 1st team all pro guy. Plays 16 years and has 1 great season on the resume. Him and Eli are the definition of Hall of Very Good or Hall of Longevity. If you play forever and never once make 1st team All-Pro or at any time are in the conversation for best player at your position then how the heck are you a Hall of Famer?
Eli is a good player but he never was one of the 5 best QBs in the league. Rothlisberger to me is barely a HOFer but he is.
Rivers can get in if Eli gets in.

The HOF is supposed to be the best of the best.

in a league where the avg player length is 3 years, you want to keep out the guy who is currently 3rd on the All Time Rushing list.

ok...

Eli is a good player but he never was one of the 5 best QBs in the league. Rothlisberger to me is barely a HOFer but he is.
Rivers can get in if Eli gets in.

The HOF is supposed to be the best of the best.
you continue to underweight the SuperBowl.

the only other QB in the HOF without a HOF offensvie teammate, is in the SuperBowl era.

in a league where the avg player length is 3 years, you want to keep out the guy who is currently 3rd on the All Time Rushing list.

ok...
Wasn't aware that hanging on until you're completely washed and getting 3ypc is a hall of fame trait. Would think that a great RB season is about 1200 yds and 10 tds. He managed that once.

you continue to underweight the SuperBowl.

the only other QB in the HOF without a HOF offensvie teammate, is in the SuperBowl era.
Warren Moon? Nah Bruce Matthews never mind.

Brett Fabre I guess.
Who is the HOFer he played with on offense.

I really wish Joe Flacco won a 2nd SB so he would be a HOFer.
hed be lumped with Plunkett.

hes about 20,000 yards and 150 TDs behind Eli.

and likely...2 SuperBowl MVPs as well.

hed be lumped with Plunkett.

hes about 20,000 yards and 150 TDs behind Eli.

and likely...2 SuperBowl MVPs as well.
1611685920524.jpeg

He won SB 47 MVP.

View attachment 195475
He won SB 47 MVP.
couldnt remember, thought the murderer or Bolden mightve won that, but the murderer was the Giants game.

a 2nd one wouldve really helped, but those yard and td totals are still low.

Favre played with Moss and Hutchinson at Minny.

will likely add Mangold to the list at some point.

couldnt remember, thought the murderer or Bolden mightve won that, but the murderer was the Giants game.

Can’t think of anyone else but maybe Len Dawson.

yep, Len.

my next clue was going to be SuperBowl and non SuperBowl era.

didnt want to have use AFL, that wouldve been too easy.

Len, though, played with a bunch of HOFers on D.

Eli will likely have played with 1 only...Strahan.

OBJ comes back from his injury can still make the HOF.
He just needs probably one or two more all-pro seasons and put up numbers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom