NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 313 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Then they won’t like this guy continuing in his job with the Texans.

Feel like these cool, hip church guys are the new version of the bro country dudes.

Texas folks love them some Jesus. LOVE. Lived there for a year and when we would meet new folks we would get asked where we were attending on Sundays.

What the heck is the point of what he’s saying ? This is like a horrid stand up routine ...

I hated the Davis 30 for 30. The made up dialogue and the old men updates - the story is super compelling why muck it up?

I hated the Davis 30 for 30. The made up dialogue and the old men updates - the story is super compelling why muck it up?
That whole computer animation thing they did to make robot rozelles and Davis were creepy.

If you guys somehow wind up with Watson, the Broncos are screwed for years in the AFC west.

Houston is run by a bunch of morons so I can't put it past them, but ultimately the Raiders don't have the same quality of assets as the Jets or Dolphins.

Houston is run by a bunch of morons so I can't put it past them, but ultimately the Raiders don't have the same quality of assets as the Jets or Dolphins.
Yeah I hear you. We’ve got some assets but can’t compete with the draft picks those teams have.

If the Bears actually give the Eagles a first round pick for Carson Wentz then Hosie Roseman should clinch NFL executive of year for 2021 now.

If the Bears actually give the Eagles a first round pick for Carson Wentz then Hosie Roseman should clinch NFL executive of year for 2021 now.
They did trade up to get Trubisky and pass on Mahomes and Watson, never underestimate their stupidity.

To be fair, unless the contract is restructured prior to the trade, I don't think it really makes sense to deal Wentz for just a 1st round pick anyways. As currently constructed, trading him would give Philly $0 cap savings and a gigantic dead cap hit. They'd essentially be paying $30+ million for a 1st round pick and they're already in a tricky cap situation as is.

There's a lot more demand for Wentz' services than you probably think.

When it comes to trading for Wentz look out for the Raiders.

Mr Reid needs to be done. Appears he has quite the track record. Needs to serve some time n
Its really disappointing how much the blue check mark media are circling the wagons for Andy Reid on this story rather give it the proper scrutiny.

It’s a disgusting story. Prayers for that child.

Its really disappointing how much the blue check mark media are circling the wagons for Andy Reid on this story rather give it the proper scrutiny.

It’s a disgusting story. Prayers for that child.
Not sure how it’s defensible. Maybe there is something I don’t know, but if you’ve been drinking and smoke a car in the breakdown lane...

and yes, i hope beyond all hope the kid is ok. I’m sure the Reid’s do as well

Not sure how it’s defensible. Maybe there is something I don’t know, but if you’ve been drinking and smoke a car in the breakdown lane...

and yes, i hope beyond all hope the kid is ok. I’m sure the Reid’s do as well
The media is ignoring the drinking of alcohol Reid did before driving.

This story is being buried.

Trying to figure out how this works. If they realize any actual cap savings overall and he retires, there are going to be some MAJOR problems.

Huh? The only thing being talked about is that he was drinking.
The coverage isn’t as bad as it should be.
Not blaming Andy but this story is disgusting and ESPN isn’t touching it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom