NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 316 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Did Steve Harvey raid Walt Frazier's closet?

1612666389180.png

Sorry I gotta complain a little here, McDermott getting only 7 votes for COY is a joke. I don't have a problem with Stefanski winning it, but I can't see why anyone would vote for Payton, Reid, LaFluer or Rivera.

Richard Seymour again didn’t get in.
He should have as next year is stacked.

The Wentz deal is likely to Chicago for Tarik Cohen, Nick Foles, first round pick.

Howie Roseman wins Executive of the Year.

Also I feel bad for Bears fans.

lol

It could be worse - the Bears could have Jarrett Stidham as their starting QB.

The Wentz deal is likely to Chicago for Tarik Cohen, Nick Foles, first round pick.

Speaking of Howie Roseman

Kind of feels like trading Wentz defeats the whole point of axing the super bowl winning coach but ok.
Yeah I think it went even beyond Wentz as Pederson was tired of the meddling by the owner/front office.

I don't think that's really a bad deal for Chicago to be honest. They're close enough to being a contender that I'd be willing to give up a first for what should be a massive upgrade at QB for them. The real issue is the offensive personnel around him in Chicago probably won't be much if any better than what he had in Philly this past season unless they plan on franchise tagging Robinson or something.

Also, wouldn't be the first time this has happened, but Tarik Cohen apparently said he talked to the Bears and they told him he isn't going anywhere so I guess we'll see. Schefter was saying a deal could be done this week.

I don't think that's really a bad deal for Chicago to be honest. They're close enough to being a contender that I'd be willing to give up a first for what should be a massive upgrade at QB for them. The real issue is the offensive personnel around him in Chicago probably won't be much if any better than what he had in Philly this past season unless they plan on franchise tagging Robinson or something.

Also, wouldn't be the first time this has happened, but Tarik Cohen apparently said he talked to the Bears and they told him he isn't going anywhere so I guess we'll see. Schefter was saying a deal could be done this week.
Yeah part of it is alsacs doing his usual trolling routine on Wentz.

You make a good point about the Bears. It's a horrible landing spot for Wentz because the Bears may have the only OL in the NFL that is as bad as the Eagles. They also lack weapons on the perimeter just like Philly.

As for Tarik Cohen he really doesn't add much to the equation for Philly. They have so many other needs besides a third down back. That story just looks like Bleacher Report speculation to me.

Seems like Detroit actually wanted Goff. Alrighty then. Or, again, just wanted to make Stafford happiest

17th TV game next year + 2 extra wild card games for TV this year means the NFL has made up revenue from not having crowds.
NFL is the major sport least reliant on crowds.

Seems like Detroit actually wanted Goff. Alrighty then. Or, again, just wanted to make Stafford happiest
If they turned that down then they did Stafford a solid.
I have seen the Lions-Rams trade broken down like this.
The Rams traded a 3rd and 2022 first for Stafford and then traded the 2023 first for the Lions to take the Goff contract.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom