NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

If the Cowboys franchise Dak then Cooper will be either a Dolphin, Jet, Bill or Patriot IMO.

If the Cowboys franchise Dak then Cooper will be either a Dolphin, Jet, Bill or Patriot IMO.

It definitely won't be the Bills. Doubt it'll be the Jets or Patriots either. He's on the record saying he doesn't care how much money a team will pay him; he doesn't want to play anywhere up north.

Tom Brady GM?

I think whomever signs Brady if it’s not Patriots will sign Antonio Brown.

I think Brady goes to the Bucs.
The Titans and Vrabel are being used for leverage for him and for them to resign Tannehill for less.

Bucs would have a lot of weapons and Brady is good still.
I don’t believe the Raiders or Chargers make any sense.

It’s Bucs, Titans and Belichick is playing this thing insanely tight.

Dallas is going to sign Cooper first before franchising Dak.

Word?
Belichick doesn’t want to pay him.

Bucs make sense as they have insane weapons, and he stays away from playing NE.
Goes to the other conference, gets paid a lot, tax free and won’t have any expectations.

Belichick doesn’t want to pay him.

Bucs make sense as they have insane weapons, and he stays away from playing NE.
Goes to the other conference, gets paid a lot, tax free and won’t have any expectations.
You are right, it would seem to make some sense.

But the thought of Brady in another uniform just doesn’t seem right. And I’m a Giants guy.

Feels like the Bucs became a player out of nowhere though.

You are right, it would seem to make some sense.

But the thought of Brady in another uniform just doesn’t seem right. And I’m a Giants guy.

Feels like the Bucs became a player out of nowhere though.
People in NE have said the Bucs for a while. It hasn’t been national.

The only downside to Tampa is Bryon Leftwich is the OC and Brady would have to work with an OC younger than him.
Arians wants Leftwich to replace him.
Getting Brady for the next 2 years and let Leftwich draft his QB to replace Brady and take over was discussed in NE.

If Brady got Tampa to the playoffs he looks good.
With Godwin and Evans and solid OL he is dangerous.
NFC South becomes must watch.

People in NE have said the Bucs for a while. It hasn’t been national.

The only downside to Tampa is Bryon Leftwich is the OC and Brady would have to work with an OC younger than him.
Arians wants Leftwich to replace him.
Getting Brady for the next 2 years and let Leftwich draft his QB to replace Brady and take over was discussed in NE.

If Brady got Tampa to the playoffs he looks good.
With Godwin and Evans and solid OL he is dangerous.
NFC South becomes must watch.
I see... hadn’t heard Tampa, mostly Vegas if he was to leave NE, or teaming up with Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco. Dolphins too... but that has to be fan fiction. I don’t see why he would do that.

As a Pats guy, what would you like to see?

I see... hadn’t heard Tampa, mostly Vegas if he was to leave NE, or teaming up with Kyle Shanahan in San Francisco. Dolphins too... but that has to be fan fiction. I don’t see why he would do that.

As a Pats guy, what would you like to see?
I prefer Brady to retire a Patriot but the guy wants to play to 45 and if he wanted to take a team friendly deal would be signed.
The myth Brady has taken below market deals is kinda a lie.

He was the highest paid player in the NFL when he signed in 2010.
He just hasn’t forced the team subsequently to pay more than everyone who has been paid after him.

Brady has a 13.5 million dead cap hit for next year and he wants the Patriots to pay him. I prefer they tried to work something out but I get the need to move on and Belichick I think has to know what he is doing but it’s stupid right now for Patriots fans.

The Boston media wants Brady to go so they can attack Belichick and get fans to back that. The media hates Belichick fans hate the media.

Brady will get support from Patriots if he leaves as long as he didn’t go to rival.
Tampa would get support from NE fans if he went there. No bad history with them we wouldn’t see him unless it was in the Super Bowl.

I prefer Brady to retire a Patriot but the guy wants to play to 45 and if he wanted to take a team friendly deal would be signed.
The myth Brady has taken below market deals is kinda a lie.

He was the highest paid player in the NFL when he signed in 2010.
He just hasn’t forced the team subsequently to pay more than everyone who has been paid after him.

Brady has a 13.5 million dead cap hit for next year and he wants the Patriots to pay him. I prefer they tried to work something out but I get the need to move on and Belichick I think has to know what he is doing but it’s stupid right now for Patriots fans.

The Boston media wants Brady to go so they can attack Belichick and get fans to back that. The media hates Belichick fans hate the media.

Brady will get support from Patriots if he leaves as long as he didn’t go to rival.
Tampa would get support from NE fans if he went there. No bad history with them we wouldn’t see him unless it was in the Super Bowl.
NYG will get Brady each of the next 2 years if he goes to Tampa.

Id imagine Giselle stays in Miami for all but 3 hours on 8 Sundays...

So the Tennessee Titans apparently aren’t in on Brady.

That leaves Bucs, Chargers, Raiders and maybe the Patriots.

I hate the CBA for the players but 51% disagreed and it passed.
when it comes ‘player safety’ listen to Orlovsky explain it, it makes sense.

he basically said they traded 5 days of practice, where theres 50-60 plays being run each, for 1 game of the same 50-60 plays, or something like that.

plus all the $$ Etc.

the fact that 500 didn’t vote is fluckin ridiculous though.

Someone explain to me why you give this contract to Tannehill and not give Brady 2 years 50 million Tennessee?

Probably because that wasn't an option.

Someone explain to me why you give this contract to Tannehill and not give Brady 2 years 50 million Tennessee?

If (huge if) Tannehill plays like he did in the regular season last year, he might be better than Brady. But it's also possible Brady wouldn't accept that deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom