NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I can't wrap my head around this. Johnson was a negative asset. How does a negative asset and a 2nd get you Hopkins? BOB is a lunatic.

Steal for Arizona.
They got their weapon for Kyler Murray and still have their first round pick to improve their entire team.
Hopkins is a top 5 WR.
They had to dump him because their cap is going to be destroyed when Watson gets paid and they traded 2 first round picks and second round pick for Tunsil at LT.

nfl and their incredible over value of draft picks .. Hopkins only gets nets you A second AND you take a toxic asset back in Johnson ?

Steal for Arizona.
They got their weapon for Kyler Murray and still have their first round pick to improve their entire team.
Hopkins is a top 5 WR.
They had to dump him because their cap is going to be destroyed when Watson gets paid and they traded 2 first round picks and second round pick for Tunsil at LT.

so you could then really call the trade , two firsts and Hopkins for Tunsil

To your credit you did.
This is more about Belichick telling Brady take it or leave.
Brady if he leaves is saying okay.
Think he’d be scary in Tampa. Thats a new offense I think Brady would acclimate to quickly. One of a couple places where that’d work.

Erek Flowers. Not happy.

NFC West best division in football.
I bet the cardinals aren’t done either.
They have cap space.

Steal for Arizona.
Hopkins is a top 5 WR.
That still doesn't make sense unless Hopkins was planning to hold out which he can't really do under the new CBA. Johnson cap hit is 11.15 this year and 9 next year, though they can get out of it with only $3m dead cap next year. Hopkins has 12.5, 13.5, 13.9 next 3 years with 0 guaranteed money. So it didn't save them any money at all unless Hopkins was angling to get pushed up to the $18m+ club which he would be deserving of.

Think he’d be scary in Tampa. Thats a new offense I think Brady would acclimate to quickly. One of a couple places where that’d work.

Erek Flowers. Not happy.
He will put up numbers but Belichick and his coaching staff will be missed by Brady if he leaves.
They are co-partners of greatness.
I will root for Tampa no doubt as a second team as long as he is there.

Erek Flowers. Not happy.
It's a really weird fit because the offense is built for guys that sit in the pocket and wait for deep routes to open up. It might actually be one of the worst fits I can imagine at least stylistically. But with Brady and Arians both being great at what they do, I'm sure they can smooth it out.

so you could then really call the trade , two firsts and Hopkins for Tunsil
Bill O’Brian really wishes the entire country wasn’t starving for sports news.

This is just a brutal trade.

He trades Hopkins, 2 first round picks, a second round pick, a fourth round pick for Tunsil, Kenny Stills, David Johnson, a second round pick, and fourth round pick.

I can't help but wonder if the Hopkins trade ends up falling through after a couple days of O'Brien getting lambasted by the media and other teams reaching out like "What man, we would give you way more than that."

I can't help but wonder if the Hopkins trade ends up falling through after a couple days of O'Brien getting lambasted by the media and other teams reaching out like "What man, we would give you way more than that."
If I were NE I would give up the 23rd pick for Hopkins and I wouldn’t even hestitate.

The guy is 27 years old he has atleast 5 years left in him.
As mentioned not only did BOB only get a second round pick he took Johnson’s brutal contract as well.

A lot of speculation another big time WR is about to get dealt too.

Jay Glazer saying another huge trade coming.

Lol Hayden Hurst and Deandre Hopkins traded for the same round pick.

The rumored deal Coming up is Stefon Diggs.
I bet it’s the Bills or eagles if I had to guess where he goes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom