NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 72 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Is there any other reason to look forward to this game tonight other than to see Joe Burrow play? I'm not a gambler so that aspect is out.

Is there any other reason to look forward to this game tonight other than to see Joe Burrow play? I'm not a gambler so that aspect is out.

I might take a peek from the Yankee game to hate watch Manziel 2.0 and OBJ.

How many players that Belichick let go have really come back to bite him?

Gostowski missed 4 kicks last night.

Bill was willing to trade Gilmore this past offseason if he got the right offer. Dude knows value far more than any other coach

This game has been surprisingly solid. Hoping to get some fantasy points from Green and Boyd.

Last night was another example of why preseason can be reduced. Well played by both teams. teams are much healthier to start the year

The NFL is going to go 17 games next year to get more revenue back that they will lose from this year.
They already said preseason if the season expands is reduced.
I expect 3 weeks of preseason next year with 17 regular season games.
Next CBA the season will be moved to 18 games and preseason reduced to 2 Games.
The preseason only needs to be 2 games. Just to give the bubble players a chance to get on film and make rosters.

The NFL is going to go 17 games next year to get more revenue back that they will lose from this year.
They already said preseason if the season expands is reduced.
I expect 3 weeks of preseason next year with 17 regular season games.
Next CBA the season will be moved to 18 games and preseason reduced to 2 Games.
The preseason only needs to be 2 games. Just to give the bubble players a chance to get on film and make rosters.

I don't think they ever play more than two preseason games again. Maybe not even more than one.

Now I know why gb fired McCarthy. The guy is trash.

He did not fumble 3 times in the first quarter.

OL is trash. Defense is trash. Dak is average.

Not a good combo.

He did not fumble 3 times in the first quarter.

OL is trash. Defense is trash. Dak is average.

Not a good combo.
No but he's the one who tried 2 fake punts in his own territory and went for 2 down 9 and ended it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom