NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 73 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Absolute JOKE. Seriously Atlanta? Dallas has NO BUSINESS WITH A WIN.

#%£! Them

Holy smokes what a win. If I were Arthur blank I'd fire the special teams coach tonight.

Dan Quinn will be the first coach fired in the offseason. The Falcons have been in complete meltdown mode since they blew the Super Bowl to the Patriots.
You can't recover from something like that.

Absolute joke Dallas won that game. They didn’t deserve that like any team I’ve ever seen.

Nick Bosa likely tore his ACL. 49ers players are complaining about the turf at MetLife and don’t want to play on it again next week against the Giants.
Didn't watch a min of the game but the turf looked fine on Monday. Did the change it?

Nick Bosa likely tore his ACL. 49ers players are complaining about the turf at MetLife and don’t want to play on it again next week against the Giants.
Defensive tackle Solomon Thomas also suffered a left knee injury and was taken to the locker room on a cart. Shanahan said the team also fears that he suffered a torn ACL.

Two ACLs in one game seems excessive.

Didn't watch a min of the game but the turf looked fine on Monday. Did the change it?
No but Jimmy G got a high ankle sprain, Moster hurt his knee and Bosa likely tore his ACL so they are pissed.

The turf looked like the normal MetLife turf. It’s not like the cement AstroTurf at the old Vet.

This Justin Herbert kid is tearin it up.
That third down throw he made with blitz coming and he knowing he was getting drilled was special.

The Chiefs D is not good. They can rush the passer but the secondary and pass defense is medicore at best.

Chiefs are good but the undefeated talk was just stupid.
This team will lose some games but be dangerous in the playoffs.

That third down throw he made with blitz coming and he knowing he was getting drilled was special.

The Chiefs D is not good. They can rush the passer but the secondary and pass defense is medicore at best.

Chiefs are good but the undefeated talk was just stupid.
This team will lose some games but be dangerous in the playoffs.

Fair points about the Chiefs D.

I don’t see enough of the Chargers so I was surprised how functional they look on offense.

I know their D is legit but didn’t expect their O to be as capable. Especially in this kid’s first start.

F*** off Schefter.
His Dad Died in a car accident and his
Mom Is in critical condition.

He shouldn’t play until he is okay mentally.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom