NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Pats don’t even throw on 3rd and long situations... QB draws, jet sweeps. That doesn’t seem sustainable.

explain why that catch counted? I found the same play rules no catch in other games.. the Pilon is considered OB from the rules I read.. Did they change something? GB-Det game from a few yrs ago had this exact play called Inc..

explain why that catch counted? I found the same play rules no catch in other games.. the Pilon is considered OB from the rules I read.. Did they change something? GB-Det game from a few yrs ago had this exact play called Inc..
Pilon is considered in bounds.

from the nfl..

The pylon is regarded as out of bounds when touched by any part of a player's body. If the ball breaks the plane or touches the pylon before a runner is out of bounds, it is a touchdown.

from another nfl link

An interesting play involving a possible touchdown catch in the Detroit-Green Bay Thanksgiving game was correctly ruled out of bounds by officials because the receiver touched the pylon before his second foot came down in bounds. out of bounds

its only in for plays where you have control first..

If this ain't Cam on a QB sneak...

1600658988600.png

Good game. Patriots are legit.
Seattle is going to score a lot this season.
Last Play if they did the jump pass they score.

Newton threw for more yards tonight than any game Brady had last year with the same weapons Brady had last year except switch Philip Dorsett with Damari Byrd.

I love Brady but he didn’t want to work with these young guys he only worked with Edelman.

Buffalo doesn’t have the AFC East yet. I like the Patriots chances to make the playoffs.
They could be 3-2 in their bye week.

Chargers are p#&^y's for punting here. Chiefs are going to score even if you punt.
Meathead coaching 2 weeks in a row against the Chiefs. O'Brien punting from mid-field and this guy yesterday. 4th and 1 is better odds than stopping the Chiefs from scoring especially when they only need a FG and their guy is money from 58 out.

Meathead coaching 2 weeks in a row against the Chiefs. O'Brien punting from mid-field and this guy yesterday. 4th and 1 is better odds than stopping the Chiefs from scoring especially when they only need a FG and their guy is money from 58 out.

some of these guys need to be forced to watch Philly's offense during SB 53 clockwork orange style

I thought Cam looked really good last night, the INT wasn't great but he'll prolly remember to avoid those decisions.
The Pats will prolly add another wrinkle or two to their goal line formation to make it more unpredictable.

I thought Cam looked really good last night, the INT wasn't great but he'll prolly remember to avoid those decisions.
The Pats will prolly add another wrinkle or two to their goal line formation to make it more unpredictable.
Patriots are looking at a pair of Jags for trades if they fall out of it.
Keelan Cole and Myles Jack.

Patriots have 25 million in cap space I think Belichick won’t hesitate to make a trade this year.

They lost last night because Russell Wilson is one of two players(Mahomes) right who can single handily dissect the Pats D.

10-6/11-5 is on the table for them.
I see the Patriots, Steelers and Bills as fighting for the title of the 3rd best AFC team.
Since there is only 1 bye it doesn’t matter if you are 3rd since you can’t catch 2 and get a bye.

Patriots are looking at a pair of Jags for trades if they fall out of it.
Keelan Cole and Myles Jack.

Patriots have 25 million in cap space I think Belichick won’t hesitate to make a trade this year.

They lost last night because Russell Wilson is one of two players(Mahomes) right who can single handily dissect the Pats D.

10-6/11-5 is on the table for them.
I see the Patriots, Steelers and Bills as fighting for the title of the 3rd best AFC team.
Since there is only 1 bye it doesn’t matter if you are 3rd since you can’t catch 2 and get a bye.

Would the Pats trade for Ertz assuming he's available? Seems like he'd be a good fit but can't really see Bill trading picks and giving him a huge contract at his age.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom