NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 119 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Rules glitch. A personal foul penalty as time expires in the half doesn’t carry over to the 2nd half?? Why not go take out the knees after the kicker kicks the FG? Zero consequences.

Was thinking the same thing. I'm surprised Buddy Ryan never tried that... or maybe he did.

Was thinking the same thing. I'm surprised Buddy Ryan never tried that... or maybe he did.
He went after the Cowboys kicker one year and almost got into a fight with Jimmy Johnson.

Kingsbury deserves to be fired after what he just did to his team.

2nd and 15 and Seattle is decimated and you settle for a 41 yard attempt?

What in God’s name did we just see?

This game is crap ... even though entertaining ... the quality of play and the stupid penalties

I know he’s been fired, but I think we should all just marvel at how sh*% a job bill O’brien did in Houston.

Amazing that they dumped Hopkins cause he and O’Brien had static ... then they fire O’Brien .. so now neither are there

Maybe just fire O’Brien 1st and keep Hopkins ?

I’m glad Seattle chortled that .. all going back to that MORON.. who went offside and got a personal foul on the FG attempt ... thus giving AZ 7 instead of 3

Kingsbury deserves to be fired after what he just did to his team.

2nd and 15 and Seattle is decimated and you settle for a 41 yard attempt?

What in God’s name did we just see?

They were just as likely to lose yards as gain on runs at that point .. and Murray has a tendency to throw stupid picks

CARDS +3 AND ML NEVER IN DOUBT.

Just give Kyler the MVP trophy now he beat Russ AND his own coach

CARDS +3 AND ML NEVER IN DOUBT.

Just give Kyler the MVP trophy now he beat Russ AND his own coach

Will we hear a peep about how crappy Wilson was ? Doubt it.. once you get annointed ... you pretty much don’t get criticized by the professional gas bags

Amazing that they dumped Hopkins cause he and O’Brien had static ... then they fire O’Brien .. so now neither are there

Maybe just fire O’Brien 1st and keep Hopkins ?

Deandre became my favorite non-Bill after yesterday.

The stat lines by all these young QB’s in the league yesterday was ridiculous. I admit I was wrong about Justin Herbert. I thought he would be a bust due to bad accuracy and he looks like the 2nd coming of Dan Marino. Murray/Burrow/Baker all balled out too.

The stat lines by all these young QB’s in the league yesterday was ridiculous. I admit I was wrong about Justin Herbert. I thought he would be a bust due to bad accuracy and he looks like the 2nd coming of Dan Marino. Murray/Burrow/Baker all balled out too.

I didn't thnk Hebert would look this good this quickly but I didn't know that he would be a total bust. I was wrong about Murray. I thought he would be a bust. I felt good that Cincinnati had someting in Joe Burrow so I'm not surrpised he is doing well.

Will we hear a peep about how crappy Wilson was ? Doubt it.. once you get annointed ... you pretty much don’t get criticized by the professional gas bags

To quote a politician, C'MON MAN!!! The dude needs a daily lumbar adjustment given the way he has carried that team on his back. Their defense - other than two great LBs - is a dumpster fire.

Playoff update
AFC
9 teams for 7 spots
1. Pittsburgh 6-0
2. Kansas City 6-1
3. Tennessee 5-1
4. Buffalo 5-2
5. Baltimore 5-1
6. Cleveland 5-2
7. Indianapolis 4-2
8. Las Vegas 3-3
9. Miami 3-3

NFC 10 teams 7 spots.
1. Bears 5-1
2. Seahawks 5-1
3. Bucs 5-2
4. Eagles 2-4-1
5. Packers 5-1
6. Cardinals 5-2
7. Saints 4-2
8. Rams 4-2
9. 49ers 4-3
10. Lions 3-3

The Lions next 3 games if they can beat the Colts then restore the roar could be 6-3.

Playoff update
AFC
9 teams for 7 spots
1. Pittsburgh 6-0
2. Kansas City 6-1
3. Tennessee 5-1
4. Buffalo 5-2
5. Baltimore 5-1
6. Cleveland 5-2
7. Indianapolis 4-2
8. Las Vegas 3-3
9. Miami 3-3

NFC 10 teams 7 spots.
1. Bears 5-1
2. Seahawks 5-1
3. Bucs 5-2
4. Eagles 2-4-1
5. Packers 5-1
6. Cardinals 5-2
7. Saints 4-2
8. Rams 4-2
9. 49ers 4-3
10. Lions 3-3

The Lions next 3 games if they can beat the Colts then restore the roar could be 6-3.

Someone in the NFC West is going to finish in last with a 9-7 record. The Lions won't make the playoffs, I am pretty confident in that. The AFC after the top 3 teams I think there is a huge drop off. Buffalo and Cleveland still have to prove they can do something against the top teams and Baltimore isn't quite as explosive as last year.

Someone in the NFC West is going to finish in last with a 9-7 record. The Lions won't make the playoffs, I am pretty confident in that. The AFC after the top 3 teams I think there is a huge drop off. Buffalo and Cleveland still have to prove they can do something against the top teams and Baltimore isn't quite as explosive as last year.
Baltimore is a bully but they are a 12-4 team this year.

I don’t think Buffalo or Cleveland can get beyond the divisional round.

AFC is the better conference this year.

Only the Saints or Bears IMO can stop the Bucs. They have the defenses to atleast give themselves a chance.

Brady will destroy Green Bay, Seattle defenses.
Maybe the Rams could beat them. A healthy San Fran as well but no Bosa that defense isn’t as good.

Baltimore is a bully but they are a 12-4 team this year.

I don’t think Buffalo or Cleveland can get beyond the divisional round.

AFC is the better conference this year.

Only the Saints or Bears IMO can stop the Bucs. They have the defenses to atleast give themselves a chance.

Brady will destroy Green Bay, Seattle defenses.
Maybe the Rams could beat them. A healthy San Fran as well but no Bosa that defense isn’t as good.

I think the Bucs are the best team in the NFC, but the Cardinals are a team that could potentially be a problem and they are already 2-0 in the best division in Football.

I’ve watched him quite a bit.. it’s very strange .. he’s deadly on medium and deep throws yet has issues with little dump offs and short crosses .. it’s like his arm is too strong to throw with soft touch

I think the Bucs are the best team in the NFC, but the Cardinals are a team that could potentially be a problem and they are already 2-0 in the best division in Football.
At some point losing chandler Jones is going to catch up to them

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom