NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 123 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Weak armed QBs do not fare well in windy & cold weather. Unless the franchise is moving, Cleveland maybe should have thought about that.

Sad thing is, I actually want Cleveland to get over that hump, but they have so many unlikeable, scummy players - Baker, OBJ, Landry, Hunt, Garrett, etc.

Yup. I used to always kinda root for the Browns and feel bad for their fans. But recently, they’re easily one of my most disliked teams.

Liked the discipline shown by Saints DB Gardner-Johnson.

Dude was sucker punched and just stood there while the dipchit Bears WR hauled off on him again.

Why do I dislike russell Wilson so much? He’s like Pete Carroll reincarnated

Dude was sucker punched and just stood there while the dipchit Bears WR hauled off on him again.
That Gardner-Webster kid is the dude who got attacked by Michael Thomas in Saints practice.

He must be really good at getting under players skin.
Maybe he called Wyms « slant boy » like he did Michael Thomas.

That Gardner-Webster kid is the dude who got attacked by Michael Thomas in Saints practice.

Had the same thought - guy must have his PhD in talkin smack.

then the bears moron starts pulling a Jason Garret and starts clapping

How does drew lock have a starting NFL gig ? There are about ten better back up QBs in the league

Nick Foles might be the worst QB to ever win a sb. He is awful.
Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler weren’t great either.
BD Nick is one of the those good bad QBs.

ever time I hear the Denver kickers name ... I can’t help but hear Kobayashi the lawyer from The Usual Suspects saying “McMannus”

Mark Rypien, Jeff Hostetler weren’t great either.
BD Nick is one of the those good bad QBs.

Rypien sure was good in that particular season though.

I think Dilfer is the worst one I can think of.

Nick Foles lit up Belichicks defense for 42 in the SB lol and Belichick benched his best corner.

The refs are drunk in this Denver-LA game.
I have Denver +3 and love it but my god that PI and I don’t think the receiver caught it.

I'm not condoning what Wims did at all, but the hyphen kid on NO did intentionally poke Miller in the face on the previous possession. I wish they would have each broken their hands on each other's helmets

I'm not condoning what Wims did at all, but the hyphen kid on NO did intentionally poke Miller in the face on the previous possession. I wish they would have each broken their hands on each other's helmets

I'm a Saints fan. Gardner-Johnson had it coming. Not surprised he got punched.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom